Foot/Sock Fetish

I sat in my room waiting for a reply from Flower on the whole 'Break' situation. I decided as I wait to get on Kik.me and just chat with people. I met Dawson as soon as I logged on. Dawson was 16, he worked as a part time EMT for his career center in his area, and was falling for me. As we messaged through the day, I noticed something when he was telling me about himself in more detail as we started dating. 

*BINGG*

Dawson: ....and I just love Elite socks on peoples feet. 

Me: Oh? I wear those all the time. 

Dawson: Can you do me a favor, and send me videos of you rubbing your feet with a pair of blue elite socks on?

Me: Uhm, sure? Haha. Its down below. 

ATTC: VIDEO

Dawson: OMG thats so hot.. i mean......

Me: TTYL!!

*READ*

   WHAT!! I am dating a man with a sock or foot fetish. I like him and all, and I just. UGHHHH! I decided to text Samuel, but that didn't go so well. 

*BINGG*

Me: Hey Sam..

Samuel: Not a good time right now. 

Me: It's important. 

Samuel: Look, whatever it is, it can wait. I'm facetiming Allie/Alex and they deserve my attention. 

Me: What, are you dating them or something? A simple conversation can't be too important because there's something I have to tell you. 

Samuel: Look, I need to speak with them, I am dating them after all anyways, so they are important.

Me: Sam I lo- wait what? I thought that you wanted...?

Samuel: Look, you just don't seem my type and I find myself older. And your just, to young if i consider myself older than 15. 

Me: Don't fucking talk to me right now. Hope your happy.

*READ*

   I was gonna tell him I loved him.. I was gonna tell him I wanted him.. He wanted me but Flower was in the way.. I was gonna actually do something for me.. I was gonna do it.. I was coming, Sam. 

Why did you forget.... 

 _______________________________________________________________

HEY

so yes another chapter.

im so lazy to do this part

fuck it im done with the authors note 

too lazy. 

night! 

Love you!

QOTD: would you want an LDR? 

My Answer: HELL YESS!!!

-Hailey