Sabo's Adventure

In the hills of Dressrosa's eastern city Carta

Neko

"Robin ! There's no need to wake him. I just came to see his face one last time," Sabo said. "Are you leaving Dressrosa already ?" Robin asked. "CP 0 have turned back and are headed for Dressrosa again. They're after us..." Sabo said.

They had been staying in Kyros's house. Luffy and Law were one of the many to be asleep. "Within a day or two, Dressrosa's gonna be quite a hectic place. You guys should set sail as soon as possible."

"Still...To think that there was another brother besides Ace..." Zoro said still awake as he took a sip of beer. Since she already knew about Sabo, she did watch over Ace when he was little from time to time. Poor Ace, she thought. In the end Ace was killed my that cruel lava brained marine.

Placing Law's head on her lap she looked at him as he slept. She knew about Sabo's accident or rather incident and Dragon taking him in but not about the boy forgetting everything. It took looking at Ace's bounty for him to remember.

She had a feeling those who sailed along with Dragon were deeply surprised he had a son. 'Hm ? Oh. Yeah' that's what that person would say like it was no big deal. Luffy really was like Dragon, but then again she had run int that geezer Garp so she knew the Monkey family more than most.

Must be a dominant gene, she thought. "Well then. I'm off," Sabo said. "Already ?" Robin asked. "I got to see his face." Yeah you get to see Luffy making snot bubbles, she thought. "By the way, this is a Vivre Card for Luffy. I went ahead and made one," Sabo said as he tore a piece for himself and gave the remaining paper to Zoro.

"When'd you get the time to..."Zoro began. Better not to ask, she thought as she smirked at the confused swordsman. "And well...I can only imagine what it's like trying to keep the reins on Luffy, But....I'm leaving him in your hands !" Sabo said.

"Man, that's almost the exact same thing Ace said to us..." Zoro laughed. "Even now those three have not changed," she stated. At a distance she could hear a Den Den Mushi being used and the flap of ravens flying Sabo off.

Smirking she closed her eyes but listened for any trouble as she kept guarding a sleeping Law. Poor Law, she thought.  If only I knew you were still alive.  I am going to scold you for this later, she promised. Law was not going to like her ordering him but then again she was to quick for his Room to catch.