Law's Devil Fruit and Dreams of the White City

Hey everyone, there is a secret some where in here.~

Please comment or message me if u realize the secret.~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neko

Doflamingo was not done fighting it seemed he had more tricks up his sleeve like she had thought. A String Puppet and a puppeted human were now fighting Luffy. She could see Luffy avoiding being cut up by the two. 'Octopus Stamp !' Luffy yelled.

'What could a mere human...Possibly do to a Fallen Tenrybuuito ?! Can you even imagine ?" Doflamingo asked. Following Luffy down both Doflamingo and the wounded guy jumped down. 'Humans are savage creatures,' Doflamingo remarked.

Panting Luffy asked,'The hell are you talking about ? Fake Mingo !' Luffy yelled. 'Let's begin the execution, shall we ? We'll start with... you, Law !!' Doflamingo yelled. 'Not if I have anything to say about it Doflamingo,' she muttered. 'Fufuf if it isn't Black Cat Neko, I have not heard of you for a long time until you decided to show yourself,' Doflamingo said with his usual wide smile. How did that guy's face not hurt ? He smiled so widely and all the time.

'I still don't understand...Why  does a former Tenrybuuito like you, fallen from Mariejois...Still hold power ?! This morning... You mobilized CP0 !'' Law said as he broke  their little reunion. 'Fufufu ! You've got one foot in Death's Door and still you seek answers. I am part of the Inner Circles of the Holy Land, Mariejois ! For I know of an important National Treasure of theirs ! One whose existence alone, If made known to the world, would shake it to its very core !'

'To them I am...A deserter with an unbelievable trump card. Through they try to kill me, I refuse to die. The Tenrybuuito...Have no choice but to cooperative...Whats more, if I had the power..Of your Ope Ope No Mi, that day.. I'd have been able to use the Treasure of Mariejois and hold the reins of the entire world ! Such is the power you hold ! The ability to transplant even personalities....One last thing...Are you aware ? That if wielded by someone with true brilliance, The Ope Ope No Mi...Has the power to fulfill one of humanity's oldest dreams. Those who call it The Ultimate Devil Fruit are not few. Yes, I am well aware. None of that interest me, however..The pinnacle technique of this fruit..'

'Is the ability to grant Eternal Life. Ageless Surgery ! But in doing so will cause...The user to forfeit his  own life,' Law said. This surprised her, she had never heard of a devil fruit that could do that and what was the Treasure that Doflamingo knew of ? 'Fufu ! Right you are ! Truth be told, I had no intention of giving you the fruit the first place ! Look how you've bitten the hand that so lovingly fed you !' Doflamingo yelled as he rose up and at once the two of them brought out their swords to defend.

Jumping to the side she saw that Law was able to defend himself against Doflamingo. 'Diamante's swordplay ! Lao G's  martial arts ! Gladius's marksmanship ! We taught you every last thing you know about fighting !' Doflamingo yelled as he relentlessly attacked. 'Yeah ! And what I have now is thanks to Cora !' Law yelled.

Seeing that Doflamingo was trying to slash Law she decided to intervene. Bringing out her whip she had it wrap around Doflamingo's torso and threw him away from Law. From a distance she saw Doflamingo fly down. 'That guy's always been full of surprises,' she remarked to Law who looked a bit surprised at what she had done.

She saw a threads coming after her. At once she jumped and summoned a sword to cut the threads. Relentlessly she was attacked by the threads, dodging and cutting them she could see the Pink Feathered guy in the air. 'Your persistent, I'll give you that,' she muttered as she gave Law time to rest.

With the two puppets fighting Luffy, Law was alone except for that gross looking blob puddle guy that was slashed in half several times. 'Fufufu, thanks for the compliment, Black Cat Neko,' Doflamingo said. To close, she thought. In second a string she had not managed to cut one string and had been impaled.