The Black Cats old owner

On the Amazon Lily island Neko saw Ace, Luffy and the fish man were fine."Hope you guys liked the ride." Grinning Neko got to look at Ace. "You resemble him a bit and have the don't run away attitude. Have your Moms freckles too."

Perking up Neko introduced herself. "I'm glad I get to see my old owners kid, I'll admit he was worried if you would be found out and killed." Scratching her head a thought came. 'I hope you don't mind, your Dad does love you and he was a likable man. You would have liked him too.'

Laughing uneasily.  Neko was deep in thought but it was broken by the voice of a women. Tall, blue eyed with long black hair. Hancock.  The woman was looking at her like she was wondering if Neko was a threat and smiling sweetly at Luffy. Yep the woman's in love.

Sighing,"Still don't have a owner." Hearing this everyone looked at her. Explaining that Rodger was her old owner and she was naturally going to ask the mans descendent. "Well Ace do you want to be my owner ?" Smiling a bit Ace said he was not sure.

Pouting,"Well I guess i'm stuck with Raleigh again." Sitting down Neko fingered her gold key. '

"Still looking for a owner Neko ?" asked a familiar voice. Rayleigh had swam all the way here, big surprise for Neko but to the others and that he killed a sea king too, man the guy was a monster. Pouting Neko disappeared to bring food and beverages.

Returning Neko placed large plates of food that could feed a small army. Three large kegs of  Saki and other delicacies, placing the food to everyone even the Heart pirates but before that she brought out a Huge blanket for everyone to sit on. With that done she went back to bring more food.

"How much food does she have ?" asked one who was wearing the Penguin hat. "Rodger and Whitebeard ate a lot." Neko explained blankly. Placing more food Neko took some seafood and gave some to the Polar bear. "Please enjoy."

Calmly she ate while observing the two brothers eat until Ace fell asleep. Getting up Neko nudged Ace with the tip of her boot while saying,' Wake up'. With that being a failure Neko sighed,giving Ace a violent kick that would normally kill a human being while bring out her extending whip.

Flinging him into the air and then a crash Neko tugged the whip bringing a woken up Ace to the edge of the picnic blanket. Laughing Ray remarked that Neko had not changed.

Sipping from the giant sake cups Neko just shrugged."Neko you alright ?" Looking concerned Neko tossed Ray her key and left to rest in her world.

Ray/ Dark King pov

"I knew she was pushing herself." Muttered Ray. He knew she was strong but she had been using a lot of energy. Staring at her key Ray thought about the past, how Neko was.

Scratching his head he remarked on how strong Neko was. "Why do you say that Mr. Ray ?" Chuckling,"Why if she was like her kind Neko would have died. But she's very strong, she does not even need permission to enter this world."

"This world ?" Law asked. 'Neko is a celestial spirit, a normal spirit needs a owner to enter and theirs a time limit but with Neko she can survive in this world for years unlike others who would weaken and die.'