Chained

Neko

She had gone on a rampage, searching for Doflamingo. She had searched the palace everywhere. When she came back to the room she heard Doflamingo freaking out about something. He was asking if this was a joke. Funny thing was he was known in the Black Market as Joker. When the tree tall man still did not notice his presence she went for the kill. She severed his head from his body.

A one legged man appeared sword drawn, he had been charging toward her prey but went to fight the lackeys. 'Neko ! you are alive ! where is Law ?' After informing Luffy and a woman she was unfamiliar with the ground moved. Devil fruit, she thought. 'Peeka !" the woman yelled in fear.

Turns out the guy watched and protected this castle and could control/ be apart of. Just then after the giant had her fallen prey in his one giant hand, the severed head spoke. In shock all she could think was, how the hell is he alive  she took of his head !! this guy had way to many tricks up his sleeve and by judging the reactions even his subordinates were surprised.

Worried about this 'Birdcage' she had a bad feeling about this.

Law had recovered and noticed a note and a pink haired girl with ram horns watching him. Her name was Aries and she had told him about Neko having her watch him. She also explained were he was.

---------------------------------

sorry about not getting to update, hope u all like it