Her new master

i hope you guys like the fanfic, involves chinese zodiac

------------------------------

Neko was being summoned, Ray must be wanting more food, she thought. With a burst of light Neko appeared. 'What do you want now Ray ?' Something seemed different, opening her eyes she realized she was in a in closed area and a bunch of guys were drooling at her bikini top.

 'I'm sorry miss Neko but Rayleigh is not here.' replied a smooth voice. It was Law and he had her key. Straightening Neko gave the smirking man a glare. 'Why do you have my key ?'  'He gave me your  key, it seems it would be better for you to travel and you have not had a owner in a long time.'

Smirking herself, Neko knew some thing Law did not. 'It seems the old geezer did not tell you much, I reject you.' With that she left and ignored Laws summons.

Law pov

'Wow she's hot,' murmured his all male crew. While Law thought about Mr. Rayleigh, the man did say after he had offered to take Neko that the girl would not be easy for any outsiders. Her last owner was the old king and Neko was close to him.

Loosing her owner must have been hard. Neko would senselessly beat the crap out of anyone that badmouthed the old king but that loyalty was rare and worth a lot. Neko should not be able be able to do a lot of things without a owner and even then, Mr. Rayleigh told him.

'Neko has stayed in this world for a long time, she was even able to save her old master's son. It shows how strong she is,' Rayleigh had said while he explained what he knew because Neko had explained it in the past.

That made Law want her even more. With the girl's loyalty he would get the throne. But for now she was being stubborn but when Law wanted something he got it.

In his room he tried to summon Neko again as the Dark king had instructed. 'Open the door of the Cat Neko.' Instead of his first successful try he got nothing. Examining the gold key Law saw the key had   cat markings.

Later

Marines had found them and Law had ordered them to fight. Before entering himself he tried again. A burst of light appeared, with a irritated look Neko said,'I thought I smelled marines.' With that she went in and fought hand to hand, her fist glowing again Neko quickly overpowered all the marines with a inhuman grace, power and speed.

When finished Neko disappeared without his dismissal. It seemed like the only way she would come was to fight. But then she was a combat type. With that his men cheered in victory. They talked about a welcoming party for the cat girl.

 With everything ready Law summoned Neko again successfully. Wearing skinny jeans instead of short shorts and high heeled sandals instead of boots. Neko just looked around.

With the party starting Neko seated on Bepo's shoulder sipping a alcoholic beverage. When she had enough she jumped down making sure their was no physical contact and disappeared.