The Secret of The D

Neko

Members of the fated  Family D. Its a name that people have secretly been inheriting throughout history all across the world. In a land where they reefer to the 'Family of D'  as the 'Gods Natural Enemy'

If you refere god to the World Nobles. Maybe the D's true objective might be to destroy this world. Who knows but they all ways end up turning this world.

Gol D Roger

Ace D Roger

Monkey D Garp

Monkey D Dragon

Monkey D Luffy

Trafalgar D Water Law, a voice whispered to her. Still asleep she thought, Law is a D ? She had sensed something about him was different.  All D were different but they all had something in common that she could sense. Was this why she had never killed Law ?

She could have from the start but she did not. Did she instinctively not kill him ? normally if some random idiot tried to pull that stunt on her like Law had done she would have killed them and the entire crew. There was something else she had sensed, pain coming from him and something familiar about him.

Had she met Law a long time ago ? She had traveled to all sorts of places and had met several humans. What ever happened her chest hurt at the idea of him being in pain.