A Thread Puppet

752

----------

Neko

She had gone back to her world to rest. Law was safe but still chained up but with Luffy. She doubted that the son of the Dragon would let Law be harmed under his watch. Once again in her home Neko soaked up her world since the humans would normally harm a spirit for being in the human world for a few days.

As she slept she dreamed of when she would help Law with his swordsmanship and haki.

They had stayed on a uninhabited island which was a perfect place for her to train Law. She would flash from behind him and attack so he would have to be on guard and use his devil fruit abilities. If Law was not fast enough she would kick him so he would not accidental die. She had just kicked him the fourth time. "Law you have to use your haki if you want to survive in this world !" She yelled.

Sneaking from behind Law must have used his haki to sense her because a second before she would have striked him with her sword he blocked it. Pleased with this she said,"That's good but you will have to learn how to properly use it. If you don't you will never survive."

When she was sure Law had mastered his haki did she stop going easy on him. This time he would use his devil fruit to keep her away. She would dodge and then flash to his side were he would either have to dodge or block her blow. The crew would watch them practice and never was Law able to cut her. He did seem angry that no matter how much progress he would never be able to touch her.

She would sense this. "You excelled but don't expect to beat me easily. I have been fighting powerful opponents for a long time." Grinning she traded her sword with a special whip that she kept with her and then would steal his sword. "You need something sharp to cut people," she would say. Law had caught easily on how not to loose his sword easily.

As she slept Neko had this troubling feeling that she had t go back. Waking up Neko flashed back to the human world to find herself in a tunnel with Doflamingo with them. "Bullet Thread !" Doflamingo yelled. Knowing this attack Neko dodged but the big black bull was hit.

"Moo !" the poor bull bellowed in pain.  "Ucy !" Luffy yelled. Law was on the bull and the two were sinking in the water. "Ditch the bull, Straw Hat-Ya !" Law yelled from his spot. Landing next to them Neko warily watched Doflamingo walk closer. "Why does this feel so routine !? Pathetic at this rate, literally anyone could kill you peons !"

Lifting Luffy and Law away from the water Doflamingo continued, "Why'd you choose him, Law ? Honestly I thought better of you ! Even as a child you were ruthless, more cunning wasn't it so !?"

"Who in the world turned you into a gutless coward !?" he asked as he stepped closer. "Shut it ! I have no desire to turn into someone like you ! I was saved !" Law yelled.

"Fufu ! By my little brother Corazon !? Hah ! If you aren't a coward...Then why are you going to die a cowards death ?"

Seeing the familiar hand gesture Neko yelled, "Cat's Paws !" She took off his head while he was impaled and slashed at the side by two humans behind him.

Doflamingo's face grinned and the body became strings. She was right it was a clone, Neko thought. "So that was a clone after all !  A thread puppet !"  Law said.

As the two new humans helped the bull they talked about a assassin that was also a puppet. Seeing Law was as safe as possible she went back to rest but before she did she gave Law a icy look and said, "Next time call for me. You have my key for a reason."