chapter 2

Laylas P.O.V

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP

The sound of my alarm awakens from my long slumper. I strech my arms over my head reaching for the ceiling releasing a sigh. Letting them drop to my sides I scratch my head and swing my legs out of bed. My feet make contact with the hard cold floor and I shiver. Picking myself up I stumble out of bed and head toward my bathroom.

Entering the bathroom I brush my teeth and undress to take a quick shower. Once finished I go to my closet and pick out a simple tee shirt and black skinny jeans.

Heading to my floor length mirror I nod at myself as a quiet good job and start to head downstairs trying to avoid my so called "mother".

Reaching the bottom on the stair case I listen for any sound of movement.

Silence..

Perfect shes not here. Breathing a sigh of relief I grab my stuff and head for the door. I don't eat breakfast in the morning so I'm good. Walking out the door I turn to lock it, hop into my bmw car and drive to school.

Pulling up i park my car and walk towards the school doors

"Hey Layla" I turn and see my best friend Lele

"Whats up?" I reply

"Nothing much, Did see that slut walking pass me heading toward Steven? God I hate her!"

Grinding my teeth at the thought of Steven and that bitch Darcy I feel anger rise in me. HOW COULD HE WANT THAT HOE! Pushing it out of my mind for now we desend down the hallway and walk to our lockers. We say goodbye at the same time and head to first block.

God I hate that class! I have to spend and hour hearing her and Steven laughing. I manage to zone them out through our teachers lecturers and jot some notes down into my binder. I hate a lot of things I concluded.

The teacher puts on a movie for the remainder of class! You know what that means?.. FREE PERIOD BITCHES! I put my head down till the bell rings. Coming out of my dream I get up grab my stuff and head to second block. Finding my seat I wait for my best friend to show up.

Class begins and pass notes to each other back and forth. Were so good we do it without getting caught by our teacher..

"Have you talked to Steven?" Lele ask

"No he doesn't talk to me in front of his precious girlfriend!" i sneer

"You should talk to him, he wants to fix things between you guys. You should give him a chance"

"Hmmm" I think long and hard

"Nope" I say placing an evil smile on my face but Lele ignores it shacking her head at me and continues working till the bell rings signaling that class end.

I go to my locker before lunch and put my heavy textbook away Closing my locker..

"Hi" Steven says out of the blue

I jump back against the locker startled by his voice

"What are you doing sneaking up on me?"

"Sorry"

"So your going to lunch?" He asked.

"No, I hate the school food taste like rotten garbage" He begins to laugh a full out holding your tummy laugh.

"Cant disagree with you on that on"

"I'm going to the Library" I say quietly.

"I'll join you" He stats. A weird feeling comes over me.

"Why?" i ask hesitently.

"Because we never got the chance to talk and I want to make sure things are good with you" Steven says

"What about your girlfriend?" I questioning not really caring about that hoe.

"I wanna break up with her" Steven says in a low tone voice. I can tell that I have a shock expression on my face but I manage to stay calm with leaping for joy not because he's single but won't be with a diseased riden rodent like her.

Smiling we head to the library Taking a seat and sit down and talk "Hey Steven"

"Yeah" he replyed

"What did you mean when you said you wanted to make changes in your life?"

"Just that I don't like everything that's happened" he said

"Like what?" I asked wanting to know. He takes a deep breath

"Well there's something you don't know about me.." Confused I ask

"What is it?" The bell rings and he dashes up!

"Sorry gotta go!!" He yells running out of the library doors and around the corner.

"Wait" I scream! Damn it he's gone

__________________________

Steven POV

Damn that was a close one im gonna have to tell her sooner or later, but I just don't know how man this is hard...

***********

hope yall like this chapter :) Remember comment, fan and vote!!