my true love is a jock ?

As I enter the bathroom stall with a face full of tears I toss my book bag to the corner. Hearing the echo from the bag making contact to the cement floor tells me I'm alone. Walking to the big glass mirror in front of me I let out a sigh and take a look at my appearance.

Finally seeing all the wrong crap about me people were always telling me I started to believe it. That maybe I was ugly, maybe I was worthless. It didn't matter to me anymore all I wanted to do was disappear into the shadows of nothingness. Be as invisible as I wish I could be but never seem to happen.

Looking down my eyes roam my body see all the old cuts I use to make upon myself on my body. Tears start to prickle behind my orbs and I cant contain them. Letting the tears grace my face I run over to my bag in the corner still and pull out the razor.

As I stood there looking at the troubled girl in the mirror  wondering who the hell would miss her I can't think of anyone. How sad of a life do I have right. 

As I say a final prayer in my head I close my eye's. Hearing the bathroom door swing open worth a creek I snap my head to the sound and open my eye's to see  hazel eyes staring at me.

'OH MY GOD' I thought to myself.  It was Steven the star of the football team and boyfriend to the Miss Bitch Darcy. She's a bimbo and a hoe! I HATE HER! 

'oh crap' I think to myself again 'what is he doing here?'  As I thought this I continued to stand there frozen still holding the sharp razor blade in shaky hands by my wrist ready to cut.

He takes a step closer to my form and asks cautiously "are you ok Layla, what are you doing in here?"

I didn't know what to say I was stunned and shocked all at the same time. "Do you need to talk?" Steven continues to speak while stepping closer to me.

Before he can get to close to me I snap out of it and back away quickly. He looks at me puzzled for a second but I don't care. I know I couldn't get any closer to him, I couldn't trust him, I couldn't talk to him not after what he and that bitch of a girlfriend he has did to me.

Never again...