chapter one

"Wake the Fuck up Madori." I opened my eyes and saw a pissed off Quinn in front of me. I looked around and noticed i was tied up to a bed in only my bra and panties. My head was pounding.

"Quinn please let me go." I pleaded. He walked up to the bed and back handed me.

"Shut the Fuck up. You shouda had my money." He said.

"I'm sorry Quinn I will pay you back I promise." Tears were sliding down my face.

"Stop all that crying shiit madori. You wasn't crying when you spent my money. That was fuckin 500k u was supposed to bring me." He yelled.

"Quinn please just let me go. I will get the money back." I said again.

"Fine ima let you go, but you gotta do something for my friend first." He said with a smirk.

"What do you want Quinn ?? I will do anything just let me go." I already knew what he wanted. It's what he always wants. Just for some quick money.

"Be right back don't go anywhere. Like if you could." With that he walked out the room.

How could I be so damn stupid. I shoulda just ran away when I had the chance. Nahh Fuck that ain't no escaping Quinn crazy ass. I gotta tell somebody. Anybody. What the hell went wrong with me. I thought to myself.

"Here she is." Quinn said. He had a man with him.

"Damn Quinn she is fine." The man looked at me up and down the bed licking his lips. I felt disgusted.

"Well have fun my man.. she does everything. Tell me if you have any problems with her." Quinn said as he took a wad of cash out the man's hand. He walked out the door and closed it behind him.

"I hope you ready baby girl." The man said coming closer and closer to me. All i could do is scream for help. But of course nobody came.