How It Started

Walking up to the line looking back hoping someone found out somehow. Nothing, I finally got to the person checking ID's, looking back one more time. I don't know why I put myself through the pain.

This all started in August, when I trusted a guy. But the guy was someone I hated. He hated me so how I fell for him was a long way. Then his friends always around him it's harder to fall for him. But I did. Somehow. He moved on while I'm stuck in the same place, yet miles away.

"Mist!" I snap my head to my friend. "You've been really distant this year."

"I've had a hard summer. And it doesn't help when there's a moron in all your classes." I said as I pointed to the boy behind me. Even though it was our first class Dixi told me that we had the same classes. Witch sucked.

"Oh right your moms never home anymore. Your dad working as well as your sisters. Don't you have a brother through." The words shocked me. I haven't heard of my brother since I was in fifth. That's the point he put this bullshit all on me.

"Dead." I coldly said as I look at my notepad. She stayed silent for a bit. Then the bell rang and the teacher spoke up.

"Everyone calm down. I'm going to be you Art teacher Mrs. Anderson. For the first project I have chosen your partners. We're just coming up with ideas for today so nothing special." Great she's probably going to make me do some project with some one I don't like, or know. Plus can't she change her new year speech just once. "Misty and Max." Did she just. No, one kid I hate to death she had to chose.

I soon saw some one sit in front of me. I just try to ignore him by drawing in my notepad. "Why do you hate me. All I can remember is you just trying to hurt me someway."

"I don't hate you." Yes I do, and how could you forget. Saying that I was fucking this guy that I barely knew. "Plus it's complicated. Anyway any ideas about the project."

"Video games." How did I not guess. "Please." I give a simple nod as he hugs me, I'm caught but surprise. I slightly push him off as he relies. "Um sorry."