Project

I dashed around my house getting my school supplies, running out the door. Looking to see where the bus was. Seeing only one bus stop away from mine. Shoot I have to run there. "You late."

"Shut up, Alex I know. Plus you shouldn't talk your late every other day." He simply smiled as I put in my earphones. Seeing the bus had barley got here. Crowded, as always. I say hi to the bus drive going to the back where I'm met with some what friends. They changed since I met him. He open my eyes, but he was like them so yeah.

"Ok so the project were working on since last class is what would be an important thing for the future to know about the past. Saying there was a event were everything went down hill and stuff. You also have to tell why it is important. You may begin."

"Um you think video games will still work?"

"Not really. But let's give it a shot. I mean there's fighting video games that build idk. Drawing games or games you can build in. Then yea."

"Let's try music."

"Good idea."

"Rock, tech, pop, rap, classic. The five main ones."

"Rocks usually stand out."

"Then techs love to party usually."

"Pops, and raps are sometimes stuck up. As well as classics."

"You could say that again Mist." He posed in a snooty funny way, as I copied. Then I stared to draw music notes. Sketching a guitar, record disc, sound waves. Anything I could really think of that had something to do with music. As he started the notes, hoping that he wouldn't add the thing we were making fun of.

Minutes past I look up to see him looking at me as he smiled and got back to work. "Um, Mist there's a party this weekend and I know your family doesn't really care for you so wanna go?" I look up at him in shock. No words to say. I totally forgot that everyone knows that I have to do everything for myself.

"I-I have work." I finally say as he continues. There was a long awkward moment of silence between us. The bell finally rang as I gathered my stuff.

"I forgot you have a job." I pretend like I didn't hear him as I'm met by my friend. I try to keep quite but it was just awkward.

"Why'd you say no. I mean sure he could be annoying, but all you do is go to school, and work. You need a break."

"Past." I said walking a bit faster to my class. Leaving Dixi behind.