Alone

Last class science I sat next to Chance. "Hate to say this but have been acting different since Molly transferred. What's up with you? You've lost your kindness." Kindness I have happiness is what is gone. Molly is the only one that took me in during the cold winters when I was kicked out. The only one that gave me food when I had nothing. The one that gave me money when I had non. Her mom was like my mom. She went to all my thing.

"I know why she left so that will no longer hurt me." My words shocked her.

"Wait. What's? You talk to her?"

"Over heard Alice. But we can't change the past."

"Yes, but we could change the future." I don't question her logic. Knowing Chance she know we can't change the future since it was already made. It's confusing to explain.

I heard whispers behind me. Ash, and Willow. I can't really hear what they were saying but I could only assume. Looking at Chance she scouts here chair over a bit. Yeah she heard. And it's most likely a lie.

Finally the end of class. Putting my chair up I hear a voice talking to me, "I thought you had work?" Turning my head seeing Max. Not his happy self but one rather serious. I never seen him like this. I took a step closer to him.

"Unexpected day off." He stepped closer, close enough for he to feel his breath over me. Locking eyes with him. "Can I go?"

"No I'm mad. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm the one that should be mad at you. I mean really. Why do you even bother?" A tear running down my cheek. Bell ringing me grabbing my stuff running out the class.