So What

Walking with my head up high. People looking at me. "I get it you guys all still think that I'm lesbian. So what if I am, or I'm not." I headed to the first girl I saw and kissed her. "You all think it's wrong since your all just following the crowd. I bet half of you here don't really care that I could be lesbian. Your just following the crowd. Well that changes the people you go after. Not only them but the people they affect. So why alter someone's life because of a lie? It always comes back to you."

I hear slow clapping to see the crowd spread to see a teacher standing there. "I'm impressed young Misty. Very impressed now come with me." Now I've done it. I follow him to the principal's office. "Your favour student put on a great show today. Only thing was she violated school rules."

"Please don't call my dad. He has enough trouble at work. Please don't."

"I won't just tell me why you did this seen."

"I'm tire of everyone fear Alice. It's one thing messing with me. But when it comes to my friends no. I never got a chance to protect Molly but I know she wouldn't have wanted this. Wanted me to let her push everyone around." A brief pause in my voice. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry but I still have to punish you. You should have come to us. But I'll go lightly with your punishment. One day of in school detention it won't go on your permeant record. I'll also keep this from your family."

"Thank you, so much."

"Go to class now."