Chase

"Your no mystery. You know that, right?"

"What you mean?"

"I mean you could stop the act around me. You know me better then I know myself. And I know you better then anything." I start to run. Going on to the street crashing the block.

"If I'm not a mystery then tell me my life story." He ran after me. I ran behind him and grabbed this football. "Go long!" He ran a bit back as I through the ball him catching it and falling in a pile of leaves. "Just like old times."

"But old times had your mom yelling at us." He looked around for a second. "And your life story, you'll do anything for a person not to end up like you. That they have a caring family or friends. Because you don't have much of both." He's right. Well mostly. "Oh your also up tight since you grew up to fast and wish to live like Max, Me, Alex, or any of your friends really." He had it spot on. He started to walk up to his porch. "You coming." I turn my head back to him, slowly walking to him. "Chill my dads not home he's not going to call you a tramp again.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. It wasn't, it was two years ago. I was going to visit him. His dad answered the door a surprised look on his face. He's the cop that I ran into last week when some guys where hitting on me and I told them to fuck off. They came closer to me and just said why don't we fuck you. They were high schoolers. So I didn't know them but I didn't back down. Someone must have completed since a cop can his lights on. When he came we all ended up running away. He saw me and I saw him. That next week he was shocked to find out I was his girlfriend. He called me a tramp and that's what made us break up.

Walking in to his room I saw band posters all over. Looked like my room. Weird I never expected this from him. I mean never. He's more of the sports guy, not the rock slash punk. Well we're all full of surprises.