Scienes

Walking to class sitting next to my oldest friend, Chance, I loved her. The third person I met here. Sadly the two others turned to jerks, most of the time. Looking around seeing the face of my class mates. Seeing Max walk in sitting next to me.

"Dixi sits there so move. You seat is next to Oliver. As I point to the very last seat of the row of tables."

"He moved me. Aren't you lucky." Great. I get to sit next to a moron like everyone of my other classes.

"Today we're going to make an electric suricate. We have the lightbulbs over there, please be careful. Wire next to me, then the batteries on that table." He paused as he counted the students. "21 students meaning 3 per group, 7 groups. You decide your groups." Chance and I looked at each other and nodded. Walking over to Dixi.

"Sorry I already got a group. Tori, and Kate." Of course, I totally forgot she's still friends with them. Max walked to us looking a bit nerves.

"My group already has a group so can I join yours?" I roll my eyes then nod quickly hopping that he didn't see. "Sweet."

We ended up getting the stuff and trying to put the things in different orders. "I have an idea." I took the wires off the battery as I grabbed the lightbulb. Instead of gently placing the wires I wrap it around the bottom. I felt a shock dropping the light bulb looking to see the wire connected to the battery. As I felt a third presents around were we where working. As I see the shattered lightbulb, looking to see the Mr. Pipingson right in front of me.

"Who dropped the lightbulb."

Looking down as I speak, "I did." I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yet it was my fault. I thought it would be funny. I'm sorry."

"Someone could get hurt. It's not funny. Detention after school, only today since you did confess." The teacher left I turned to Max as he smiled.