Ellen

Jessica Pov

"Hello?" I ask into my phone

"Hi this Is Ellen DeGeneras" Ellen says into the phone

OMG "Hi Ellen! How can I help you?" I ask as calmly as possible.

"Yes I was wonderingif you'd like to be on my show, I'm in Austrailia today and I have an open spot." She says

"Yes I'd love to! When do I need to come?" I ask

"An hour" She says.

"Okay thank you !" I say smiling.

She hangs up and I get up and literally started dancing. Dougie, Robot, Gangum style, Anything you can imagine I did. Niall starts laughing and says"What are you so excited?" I sigh"Nothing much it was just THE ELLEN CALLING ME FOR AN INTERVIEW!" I say excitedly. "Woah that's great! Congrats we will all watch you!" He says. "I gotta go Get ready Ni. Love you!" I say blowing him a kiss. He wars goodbye and hangs up. I hurry up an straighten my hair. I go to my closet and find a outfit. "No, No,No,No, and Perfect!" I say to myself. I grab white tights, Pencil skirt, and a black shirt with a grey denim jacket to op it off. I put on some mascara and lip gloss. I take my eyeliner pencil and circle my eye. I do the other one but not too dark. I look in the mirrior and .... Great! I walk into the main part of the penthouse and see Clover is eating chocolate. "Clover lets go!" I say. She shrugs and takes my hand. I head into the elevator and Press floor 1 or lobby. This time it goes down really fast. We are already there. I walk outside with Clover on my tail. I pick her up and carry her. I wave a taxi down and hop in. I buckle my seatbelt an say " Ellen show" He bids and starts driving. I see te same older lady walking down the road. Thi time she had a dog. I waved at her and she looks at me, Seeing who I was then waved. I smiled and turned forward. Next thing I know we arrived. I pay the man and he thanks me. I open the door and walk in, Still carrying Clover. I walk in the back door and walk down a hall. There was a bigger man standing with a clipboard. "Name?" He asks. "Jessica Hill" I say proudly. "Go in" He says opening the door. I set Clover down on the couch backstage. I stand up when I hear Ellen say "Welcome our guest tonight, Jessica Hill!" "Stay here!" I say to Clover while walking on stage. I wave to the audience and sit down in her red chair. "Comfy" I say smiling. Ellen laughed and shook my hand."Hi Jessica!" "Hi Ellen!" I say in the same tone. "Okay straight to buisness, Hoss you cast mates?" She asks. "Great! Megan is wonderful and Nick is super funny!" I say . "So how about we get a first look at the movie trailer?" Ellen asks the crowd. They all start cheering and I smile.

Trailer*

A picture of me and Megan pops up. 'Not so happy Love' Popd up in bold letters. A small clip of me and Nick kissing Comes on the screen. Music starts playing. Megan and I laughing on my "Bed" come on. Then me walking to see them kissing. Me crying. Then a bloody razor dropping to the ground. 'Coming to theaters soon' Pops up then it ends.

End*

The crowd starts cheering and I smile. It's the first time I've seen it too, And it does look cool. "Okay so about You and Nick Groosling?" She says wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh. "No we're just friends. I have a boyfriend." I say. A picture of me Niall and clover pop up. "Oh yes Niall Horan!" She says. "I ship Jiall! who agrees?" Ellen asks the crowd. Once again they start cheering. My face gets red. "Now who's the little girl?" She asks me. "That's Clover! She's backstage right now actually!" I say. "Bring her out!" She says. I get up and walk backstage. I pick up Clover and walk back out. A picture of me and Nick holding hands pops up. "Wha?" I say. "Nothing dear" She say patting where I was sitting. I sit down slight angry. "Hi Clover!" Ellen says. "Hi" Ahe says. "Guess what? Clover asks. "What? Ellen asks. "I can sing!"Clover says. Ellen and I laugh. "Wanna go try to sing now?" Ellen asks. "Jessy can sing too!" Clover says. "No I can't!" I immediately shout. The crowd laughs. "You two go sing together.!" Ellen sings. The crowd starts chanting "JESSICA JESSICA". I groan. "Fine" I huff. The crowd goes crazy. I stand in front of the mic with Clover next to me. "twinkle Teinkle little star!" Clover whispers in my ear. I giggle and nod.

"TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE UP ABOVE TE WORLD SO HIGHLIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY" We sing. Evryone laughs. "Why doesn't Jess sing alone?" Ellen asks. Clover runs and sits in my seat leaving me alone. I sigh. "What do I sing?" I ask. "Anything!" Ellen says. I roll my eyes an start