Chapter 4

Autumn Pov

Ugh Jess was deep in herthoughts again. I wonder what she thinks about up in tht crazy little mind of hers. "Jess im going to check in!" i tell her opening. the car door. Ignored. " Also im pregnant" I joked knowing she wasnt listening. I walk into the hotel lobby and look for the front desk. " Oh hello" i say as i find it.

" Hello, how may I help you today?" The old lady said from the desk. " Um yes I have a room, um im Autumn Peirez." i say. "Oh yes here you are, Have a nice stay Autumn." She says smiling. I wave and walk back to the car. "Hey jess L-" i say stopping myself noticing shes crying. Shes probaly thinking of her mom again. " jess" i say rubbing her shoulder. " what" she says trying to stop the tears. " I just really miss Ni...mom" she says quickly. thats odd. "c'mon lets go" I say getting her bags for her. She starts walking with me as we enter the hotel. We get into the elevator with another boy about our age. i see a blonde strip or hair our of his hoodie. ey anyways were on floor 13. I notice that Jessica saw te other boy. Weird thing was once she saw him her eyes grew wide and a tear fell. What was that all about? DING we exit the elevator and walk to room 719. Jessica slips the key in and starts heading towards the bathroom. I look at my phone and see that its 5:30. Shoot.One hour til i need to be at the concert. "JESSICA GET READY!" and with that i run to my suitcase and fine my Harry Styles, Jeans, and some new converses. I hurry and slip them on. Next to hair. I curl it this time since Harrys hairs curly! ahhh i just love them. I with Jess would to though. Last to makeup, just incase we meet fall in love and get married! Calm down Autumn Calm down.

I apply all my makeup and notice that someones in the mirror behind me. I scream thinking it was a rapist but now that i look its Jess. Her hair is straight with a green shirt with ruffles on it and a pair of jeans. Just lipgloss and mascara. But she made it work. " You ready?" I ask all jumpy. She sighs" No". " cmon it will br fun. With that we left and started walking.

30 minutes later

Jessicas pov

We are in and away from them rough "Directioners". Ugh why me, why do i have to go. im gonna start crying when I see Niall and I promised myself to never even talk yo him again. We have pit seats so YAY ME i get to be able to touch him, fan dream come true.....not me. i look over to Autumn and shes like dying right now. Honestly.

"Hey girl im waiting on yah, im waiting on ya" Some dude from the band sings. Well lets get this over with.