First date

First date-

Ted- You didn't know where Ted was taking you. You were getting dressed in a (your favorite color) strapless dress. You put your hair in a bun and you didn't bother putting on makeup. You walked out the door and waited for Ted. He came by in a limo. "Don't you think this is a little to much?" You asked. "Hello to you too." He said. "I like the limo." You told him. "You look beautiful." He told you. You blushed at the compliment. "Thank you!" You said excited. You wished you could have seen the look on your ex boyfriends face. "Where are we going?" You asked. "(Your favorite restaurant name) if that's okay with you." He told you. "That would be perfect."You said.
You and Ted walked in to (your favorite restaurants name). "I just love the smell." You said. "Right, right." He said back. You gave him a small laugh. The waiter directed you to your table. "What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked in a French accent. "Wine please." You told him. "Same as the lady." Ted said. The waiter walked away and there was silence between you and Ted. "So umm...." He said trying to make small talk. "Did Barney nail another chick today?" You asked already knowing the answer. "He's like a machine." Ted told you. "God I feel bad for some of those girls." You said with a smile. "I have never seen Barney hook up with a girl and stay with her except Robin." Ted told you. The conversation drifted down when the food came. You thought that the chicken was a little dry but you didn't want to ruin Teds night.

You guys finished eating and he asked "Wanna come over to my place?" You didn't want to hang out with any one else. You thought Ted was a total sweetheart. He looked worried and you couldn't let him down so you said "Sure!"

Barney- You were a little surprised and confused that Barney asked you out. You let out a sigh as Barney bursted thorough the door. "You're 3 hours and 27 minutes late." You told him. "Sorry I got mugged." He lied. "Barney I don't want-" "Y/N Please just go on this one date with me." He begged. You sighed and said "Why not?"
"Thank you!" He said grabbing your hand and pulling you outside. "Where are we going?" You asked with a giggle. "Laser tag!" He practically screamed. "Laser tag?" You asked. "Yep! Laser tag." He told you. You guys got in the cab and Barney told him where you guys were going. "Barney don't you want to go somewhere more romantic?" You asked. "Nah!" He told you. Of course he didn't. You loved how you met Barney but now you regret saying you would go on a date with him. You looked at him and sighed. "Barney, I'm leaving." You told the cab driver to stop. "Why?" Barney asked. "You were 3 hours late and you are taking me to laser tag on the first date." You told him getting out of the car. "Y/N wait... How about date number two?" He asked. "I'm not even going on date one with you." You told him. "We aren't really going to laser tag. I wouldn't take a strange to laser tag. We are going on top of the Empire State Building. Look up." He told you. You looked up and saw the Empire State Building. "Barney." You gasped. There was a sign that said: Y/N you are the most beautiful person in the world you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend. "Yes!" You screamed, "of course!"

Marshall- "Are you ready for our 'not date'?" You asked Marshall on the phone. "Yeah, I'm at MacLarens." He told you. You hung up and grabbed your purse. You were really hoping Lily didn't come along with Marshall because you actually liked hanging out with him. You walked outside and called for a cab.

You got to the bar and spotted Marshall where you met him. "Hey Marsh!" You called out. "Y/N!" He said. "Two beers." You told the bartender. He slid you two beers and you got them. "What up?" You asked. "Told Lily I had to work late. I lied to Lily." Marshall said freaking out. "Don't worry Marshall! She won't even know you are out with me." You told him. "Are you insane?" He asked. "No, it's okay. I'll take the blame if she finds out." You told him. You guys actually had a fun time after you calmed Marshall down.