To Be A...

This is a short preview for the upcoming chapter. I will be going out of town early tomorrow and need to go to bed before than so I will be leaving this here. Sorry I can't finish it now, I have a lot and interesting things to tell out in this chapter. I will also not be back until Tuesday-ish. So! Expect a chapter later on Tuesday or on Wednesday!

Jiraiya opened his eyes for a mere second before they became heavy and they closed again, but he caught a glimpse of white and black.

Several minutes had past when Jiraiya opened his eyes once more they staying open this time.

"Ugh..." he started to cough up water, his throat burned and stung and his voice sounded hoarse. "Wher-where am I?" He asked to himself as he tried to sit up but was pushed back down with small gentle hands.

"You need to stay lying down Jiraiya," a sweet innocent voice panted.

He moved his head slowly toward the voice to see a young girl with extremely long snow white hair, her eyes a magenta color, wearing all black. What was most noticeable about her was not just her appearance but that she was clearly out of breathe and sweat coated he abnormally pale skin, her hands shaky, hovered over his chest and throat glowing in a faint blue color.

"Who are you?"

The girls eyes were squinted in pain when she coughed up blood it draining down her chin onto her clothes and Jiraiya's shoulder, "G-gomen..." she choked, "I just recently created and modified this justu and it's a little bit... troublesome so please bear with me, Jiraiya.... I didn't expect you to wake up so soon, but my name is Sayuri."

He thought for a moment stare at the worn out girl as his, more severe, wounds healed, "Do I.... Do I know you... from somewhere?"

Sayuri offered him a small smile, "Yes... and no. Don't worry I'll explain once I'm finished and I can take you to a better place for you to rest."

Giving her a short nod he watched her trying to figure it himself but a few more minutes passed and he could think of the answer. Sayuri took small shallow breathes as she tore her trembling hands away, "Alright, I've done what I could without using all of my chakra," she grazed her thumb against the blood that trailed down her mouth and performed a summoning justu and mumbled, "Summoning justu: Kaji Pride Samuru," Samuru appeared next to Sayuri just as she began to stand, "Now we'll take yo somewhere where you can-" she stumbled backwards the giant lion catching her.

"M'lady!"

"I'm alright, can you help me pick him up Samuru?" she glanced at him with pained eyes.

Samuru got to it immediately, he napped his sharp teeth onto Jiraiya's torn clothes Sayuri helping as best she could and placed him on Samuru's back.

"M'lady, I'll summon Shinju so she can carry you," Samuru looked at her with worried eyes.

She was going to deny not want to cause anymore trouble but when she looked at the ground her vision wavered as it started to get blurry, "Alright..."

Samuru summoned his daughter and the two rode back on the Lion and lioness.

Jiraiya watched Sayuri carefully, a strange urge to protect her if need be," M'lady..." Shinju glanced at her, "Your chakra is almost at 0% perhaps one of use should transfer our chakra into you."

Sayuri shook her head just as she coughed up a large amount of blood on the ground next to Shinju, "Gomen... It's alright, it's not my chakra that I'm concerned about at the moment," she glanced at the two lions, "If possible... could we pick up the pace? As long as it doesn't cause any harm to Jiraiya."

"Don't worry about me Sayuri," she glanced at the white haired man, "You need more help than I do as long as you can handle them going faster than I have no problem with it," he sat up more.

Samuru and Shinju nodded at each other as they went to full speed to Hideyoshi.

Once they got through the gates, past the shocked and concerned guards the two lions jogged their way through the crowd that eventually noticed their Queen injured and departed to make room. "Sayuri!" Ai cried out as Sayuri coughed up more blood, she looked up at Ai helplessly before looking away.

At the palace they were swarmed by maids, butlers, guards, and the Hoshi's. Sayuri was overwhelmed by all of them and yelled sternly, "Step. Aside." Immediately the formed two lines and a path for her to go through. Sayuri got off of Shinju even though she insisted on carrying her and walked next at a steady pace with wobbled steps next to Samuru and Jiraiya making her way to a spare room.

"There's a bathroom over there," she pointed to the closed door on the right, "I'll have someone bring you clothes and to bandage your wounds. Get some rest," she turned away from him as he got off Samuru nodding.

"You as well Sayuri."

She turned away heading to the door, "We'll talk later."

The Trip that I'll be going on will be long (it's not that long, but it'll seem long!) and boring! 

So, please my lovely readers keep me entertained! I beg you! 

Send me messages or comments on here.

Email me! michellemba123(enter the at button thing, it wont let me on here) yahoo.com or michellemba1234(enter at button)gmail.com

If you have a Tumblr: watchmeachievethisgoal

Thanks for reading!