To Be Invited

Several weeks before the other prince's...

Cheers and sneers were shouted from the crowd that surrounded to men, fighting. Blood and bruises stained their bodies as they had latched onto one another to attack. A tall, dark skinned man sat on a large chair covered in animal skin. He wore no shirt and bared no shoes, from his nose to his chin a brown piece of cloth covered. His muscles tensed as someone touched his arm, but softened once he'd seen who the hand belonged to.

A young, light caramel skinned woman held out a letter to him as she spoke in a different native tongue.

After having his reader read the letter to him in his language he sat and crossed his arms over his chest, "... Hinokoku e...."

At that the reader spluttered out, " B-but King Agro-!" and stopped with one glare. He mumbled his apology and marched off to get everyone ready for the long trip over the Arashi Ocean.

"Your Majesty," said a guard holding out a letter. "It's a proposal from The Kingdom of Hidyoshi."

Said boy looked over with grey eyes as he stared at it smiling in fake interest, "A proposal eh?" Axe took the letter and read it, it having already been opened by the elders. His fist tightened on the photo of a girl, crinkling it slightly as he glared at both the letter and photo. He was in the PROCESS of refusing the possible marriage but was stopped by the council men.

"Lord Axe," he glared down slightly at the older men, his dark violet hair shadowing his eyes. "Despite your personal thoughts and desires you will go to Hideyoshi and marry Queen Sayuri."

One of the more gentle men offered him a smile, "I hear she's quite the girl my king, kind and caring, beautiful at that. She'd make a fine wife!"

Axe loosened his fist and rose his head plastering a smile on with his eyes closed, "Of course, I'll do my best."

Magnus sat at a table eating cake when he decided to read the letter that he had received a few hours before, his eyes widened with sparkles shinning in them as he read and stared at the photo, he rushed to the council shouting, "Pack your bags, we're going to make new friends!" Then he rushed away leaving the council confused until the letter floated to the floor in front of them...

Eito held a small puppy in his hands looking at it with a blank stare as it whined when his face grew a smirk and he threw the puppy in the river. He laughed getting ready to go find another animal to throw in the rushing waters when he was called over by a guard.

"The King and Queen wish to see you sir!"

"What the hell do those old hags want now?!" he stomped off. Once out of view the guard looked over to see another guard with no armor on, soaking wet.

"Did you get it?"

"Yeah," he unwrapped the bundle in his arms revealing the small puppy that was thrown. "Cruel bastard," he sneered toward the direction the prince went.

Once Eito was in front of his parents he put on a fake smile and acted like a complete angel. "Mother, Father!" the two looked over from where they stood talking to the council, "You called for me?" he bowed.