To Be A Knight:Preview

*Clank*

*Clank*

The sounds of a sword hitting wood rang throughout the woods.  A little more than a mile away from the kingdom's walls was a patch of trees and a small training ground that was set up for the prince. King Yoshiro's company was set on the outskirts of the walls not far from the training area since there wasn't enough room in the kingdom for everyone. The majority of the others companies were by the walls as well. 

"Again!" the instructor's voice shouted in Yoshiro's head as he hit the wooden dummy a dozen times more. 

It was dark out still, the morning sun not even peaking in the horizon yet. He couldn't sleep most of the night and since he declined the offer to sleep in the castle he was able to walk out of his tent and just train when ever he felt the need to.

He was breathless by the time the sun started to rise and the birds started to sing. Yoshiro stopped his training and watched the sun rise, the only thing he wore was his normal pants and his blue sash around his waist.

He let out one last breath before he headed back to his tent knowing if his mother seen him missing she'd freak out.

He put on his blue robe he had sat aside while he trained and headed to the tents they were staying at. By the time he got there he was greeted by many of his soldiers and the servants and such. Yoshiro got to his sleeping tent and cleaned up before changing into his normal attire, a guards uniform and his blue sash around his right shoulder.

"Yoshiro!" a high pitched voice scolded the moment he stepped out into the sun, "What do you think you're wearing! You're meeting Queen Sayuri today and taking her on a date, why don't you wear something nice! Like that new blouse and vest I got you!" His mother pointed an accusing finger in his face.

"With all do respect mother, I wear this sort of uniform the majority of the time if she wants to marry me, she'd have to get used to it." Yoshiro replied with a blank stare.

His mother dramatically fell on to him and hugged him while crying fake tears, "Oh, my dear son, why must you be so cruel to your mother. Fine, fine," she turned away from him holding her face," be that way disgrace your name, disgrace your house, d-disgrace your dear... poor mother." She peeked through her fingers to see his reaction but he wasn't there. She looked around only to see him walking away to go talk to some of his guards. "So mean!" she jokingly wailed after him.

This is literally all I can give guys right now and I'm so sorry. I know I promised an update like a couple of weeks ago I just can't right now. So I guess this will be a preview for now. 

Have you ever started crying while eating food? Not because it was so good and you wanted to appreciate the food or anything. But because you felt so disgusted about eating it. Like it could be your favorite food but it just taste like complete shit because you also feel like shit. 

That happened today and I can barely stop crying for five seconds and I have no clue what's wrong with me. I have not been having good mental days at all or felt right in my appearance. I've had so much trouble sleeping lately, the most I've been getting is 5 hours. I'm just so tired, mentally, physically, and emotionally tired. And just sad. And so fucking angry. I don't know if it's my depression or if I'm just weird but I'm just so exhausted and disgusted with myself all the time now.

And I feel absolutely terrible that I haven't updated anything and I am sincerely sorry I just have to fix myself first or something.

I did make more of those Rin images though. Some of them might contain spoilers. Definitely the last one is a spoiler but I guess the only ones to see it is if you read all of my rant and actually look at the pictures.