Nightmare

Hello this is my first story on wattpad so I hope you like the story!

~*~

I laid there on the ground, choking on the smoke as it invaded my lungs with no mercy. Fire surrounded my body, waiting to burn my flesh like a wildfire approaching a small village.

I choked, gasping on what little oxygen I had left before everything around me became black. Slowly, as my breathe began to slow and settle down back to normal, I began to sit up to a sitting position and looked around. It was pitch black and deadly silent, almost as if something was hiding around me, ready to attack me. It wasn't safe and I knew I had to get out. But my body wasn't responding. I was starting to get started, well, that was an understatement. Petrified was more like what I was feeling. Then a rough voice seemed to echo all over the place, crashing into my ears.

"I'm coming for you Sophia. You are mine and no one else's!"

My body began to tremble violently as the familiar yet forgotten voice grew and vibrated in my head. I covered my ear and screamed in fear and fury "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

Then silence.....Just silence.

At first I thought the silence was a turnout for the better. I should've known better.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I stopped breathing "I see you forgotten my promise. No surprise really. Seeing that it's been ten years since we last saw each other. Well then let me remind you what it was."

Next thing I knew, the scars on my back began to burn and glow like the time I first got them.

"I'm going to finish my claim on your 16th Birthday."

I screamed.

~*~

Well that's the prologue folks I'll try to send in more if I'm not too busy.

Well bye and become a fan and comment it so far!

Thanks!!! XD