Waking Fright

Sorry people for uploading so late. I know a few people are going to kick my ass when she finally get to read this and only gets this. *shrugs* oh well. Here chapter 2 enjoy!!! XD

~*~

I layed in bed, panting, trembling as sweat dripped all over my body. My heart was racing out of control, like it was going to jump out my chest and run away, making me feel lightheaded. And the throbbing pain in my back was helping any either.

As my body started to calm down, my room door flew open hitting the wall in the process. I jumped and regretted it as sharp pain went through my back. "What's wrong!? Is someone in here!?" My Uncle Benson shouted as he swung his bat around like a maniac.

Uncle Benson was my mom's second youngest brother. He was the most awsome uncle to have. Even though he knew my father was a demon and me being a cambion (half demon half human) he still took me in even though his wife refused.

I shook my head and groaned "No, just that dream again.......and my back."

Uncle Benson lowered his bat and walked over to me "Again!? That's the 5th time this week."

"I know~, and I'm not getting any to type of sleep. I'm getting heavy bags under my eyes. Any longer and I'll look like a raccoon."

Uncle Benson chuckled softly while shrugging "Well let me see your back and check out what's the deal."

Did I forget to mention he was also a docter?

Nodding, I carefully rolled onto my stomach. When I was on my stomach Uncle Benson oulled up my shirt and flinched "WHOOA!!!"

I gulped "WHAT WAT IS IT!?"

Uncle Benson rubbed the back of his neck "Dang.....It's been 10 years since that accident but it's glowing like the day you got it."

I growled "I wasn't an accident!"

10 year years ago my mother was buthered by my father's so called friend in front of my eyes. Then he basically beat me half to death then leaves a grooling scar on my back. And just before he left he set my house on fire. The my father comes and just takes my mother's peices with him and left me behind in the fire. But soon the firefighters came and got me out. So days later of no way of location my mother's "corpse" they claimed it as an accident.

I stuffed my face in my pillow and screamed. After a minute of screaming i could feel Uncle Benson rub my back trying to soothe me " I'm sorry Sofy. I shouldn't have brought it back up."

I took my pillow out my pillow " It's alright. I know you didn't mean to do it."

Uncle Benson smiled and continued to rub my back for a couple more before i said it was alright for him to go back to sleep. So when he left i looked at the clock. It was 2:13 my birthday. I looked up at the ceiling murmuring just for me and me only "Happy Birthday Sofia." Then fell back to sleep hoping not to have that dream again.

~*~ Outside ~*~

*portal open and man comes out*

" haaaaaah finally the day come to claim my dear lovely Sofia."