FIRE!!!!

Next thing I knew I was back in my body glaring at Mr. Baxter. "Well?"

"Well what?" I asked.

Mr. Baxter frowned "Are you going to invite Mr. Rouge or fail this class?"

I could feel my eyes blacken. I didn't want to invite some unknown new kid to my party but I didn't want to face my aunt's pregnant wrath.

I groaned "Well why not I could use more people at my party." I turned to look at Mr. Rouge, "You willing to come."

Xavier gave me a somewhat dark smirk "Sure this could be an interesting night for my first day here."

I turned back to the teacher with my arms crossed "There's your answer. Now.....continue with your lesson."

Nodding, Mr. Baxter walked back to the board. Out of nowhere he almost had a face plant with the floor if he didn't grab onto the wall.

That's when the black spirit came out of him and stared at me. I could feel my body tense under it's gaze. I didn't want to look away, no, I couldn't look away. I didn' t know what this thing was or why it was here but I didn't like it. As I continued to give "it" the death glare Mr. Baxter called out my name "Ms. Novail is there a problem?"

I didn't want to look away from this thing cause who knows what it'll do. But I didn't want to hear his mouth about me not paying attention. I twsted my head towards the teacher but kept her eyes on "it". "No Mr. Baxter not at all."

"Then please stop glaring holes at the clock and pay attention to the lesson. You have another hour with me so stop looking."

"Ok."

I looked to back at the "it" when I glared at the teacher and it was gone. For some reason the tension lifted off my shoulders like everything was good again. Sighing, I leaned back in my chair with my eyes closed. Yes, It was gone and hopefully out of mind. I opened my eyes and paled.

I was total wrong.

"it" was inches away from my face, It was so close that our noses brushed against each other. My body began to tremble violently. My breathed stopped midway out my throat as it's black eyes burned into mines. All of a sudden it raised it's hand up to my cheek and began to caress it. It's hand was ice cold as it brushed from my cheek to my shoulder. It's light touch caused the scars on my back to ache and burn.

I hugged myself to try to die down the pain but it was unbearable. So unbearable that I was starting to lose control of my powers. Next thing I knew he squeezed my shoulder which made me lose total control of my power. My powers were so unstable that every computer in the room burst into flames. After that everything was a blur. Mr. Baxter was yelling, kids were panicing and running out the room. And at some point someone picked me up out of my chair and ran out the room with me. But I was too focused on getting rid of the pain and memories from 10 years ago.

Now I know what the docters were talking about that tramitizing things should go to therapy.

By the time I calmed down and pain in my back died down to needle prickling, I was outside away from school with Jasper in my face. I could feel my cheeks heat up as I stared at the unnatural grey orbs "W-Why are you so close to my face.

"Cause your eyes are going demon mode on me."

I squeaked loudly before slamming my hands over my eyes "Oh my God! Did anyone see!"

The first thing that ran though my mind was what would happen if one person. All hell would break loose.

I peeked through my fingers and saw Jasper looked side to side "I think everyone is too worried about the fire to notice."