Hell

Hey guys got another chap up. warning smut, bondage and beatings in this chapter. Don't like, don't read. For those who stayed enjoy! ;)

~*~third pov~*~

Xavier burst through the door with a big, crooked grin on his face and Sofia slung over his shoulder, "Master Donte, good news!"

"What is it, Xavier?" Xavier's master, Donte asked a bit irrately, not taking his eyes off the gory scene outside the window.

Donte sighed with a creepy grin on his face. He loved the view of tortured souls but loved it even more when he was the one torturing.

"I've brought the fledgling. Just like you asked without fail."

Donte's eyes glew with excitement. He stood up out of his seat and walked towards the orc with his arms stretched out "Give her to me." Donte demanded.

Doing what he was told, Xavier grabbed Sofia with his good hand and placed her in his arms. Immediately, Donte frowned "What is with these injuries?"

Xavier's throat went dry and was starting to break out in a cold sweat as his master's anger and power began to radiate off his body "S-She went crazy and cut off my hand." He showed Donte his missing limb "Then she ran off. I ran after her but it was too late. A burning wooden plank had fallen on her." he explained lying about that last part.

Donte's frown subsided a bit but his power and anger didn't "I thought I was perfectly clear." he stood in front of Xavier, eyes flashing bloody red "I wanted her unharmed."

Xavier was on his knees, forehead on the ground, trembling "I-I'm sorry, Milord! If I knew the fate that was going to happen to the fledgling I would've-"

He didn't get a chance to get the whole sentence out before Donte kicked his throat in "Stop making petty excuses, slave! When I mean I want her here unharmed, I WANT HER UNHARMED !!" He snarled out as he kicked Xavier into one of the walls.

Xavier fell from the wall onto the floor, motionless. Donte rolled his eyes, growling in irratation "Get up!" he snapped his fingers, healing the orc's throat.

Xavier gasped sharply before going into a coughing frenzy, holding his throat gingerly "S-Sorry....Milord....I swear it won't happen again."

"I'm sure it won't. Especially after your punishment." Xavier paled "Now go get the maids and tell them to come get Sofia. She needs to be cleaned, clothed and put into my chamber." Donte spoke smoothly.

Xavier gave a shaky bow "Yes, Milord."

Xavier was just about to leave the room before Donte said something else "And get your damn hand fixed! I don't need one of my best warriors walking around like a handicapped veteran!"

Xavier nodded his head and gave one more bow before leaving the office. Donte growled before looking down at Sofia. She was unconcious, but if he didn't know any better he'd think she was dead. But he knew this was a result of being a half demon. Some half demons when asleep, don't breathe or their hearts stop beating. Sometimes it's both. He had fun back when there was more cambions to freak people out into a frenzy. What made it more fun was when the cambion would defend themselves ending in killing the humans or the cambion with them.

Donte caressed Sofia's face, feeling her skin for the first time in ten years. Even though she was covered in blood and soot, her skin was soft and smooth. He chuckled lightly as Sophia whimpered and moved away from his touch. "Aw~, don't be that way Sophia." Donte leaned in so that their lips were brushing "You're finally by my side after 10 years, so get used to it."

Just before he could kiss her, there was a knock at the door. Donte growled "WHAT!?!?"

"It's Cecile and Dawn. We came as you ordered." A voice said from the other side of the door.