Blazing Party

Hello~ fans and readers here's another chapter up for your liking. 

Enjoy!

~*~ji

It was almost 9 o'clock at the club was packed and jumping. Friends dancing with freinds, girlfiends dancing with boyfriends, kids drinking pop but know Fletcher, he probably spiked some of them. I shrugged 'Well if he did I'll just spray him with the beer spray and top it off with cherries.'

I chuckled as the image passed through my head of Fletcher soaked wet and cherries covered him. I grabbed the mic and screamed into it "Alright party peoplewe about to speed things up, up in here! You think you handle?"

The crowded screamed at the top of their lungs taking the challenge. I laughed as I put dubstep cd in "Bring it on then! Let go!"

The lighting changed to rapid bursts making it look like everyone was moving in slow motion. I danced in my DJ tables as everyone began to get crunk. This night was badass but something was missing. I let the thought wander around my mind as I danced in place. Then it came to me.

Where's Jasper?

I looked around the club for a minute or two before my eyes landed on a dirty haired boy leaning against the bar. I grinned as I whistled someone to take my place.When they came, I got off stage and and began forcing my way through the crowd. I took me a while but I finally got the spot Jasper was standing at. I pushed through a few mopeople before I called out to Jasper "Hey Jasp-....er."

My body froze as I watched in disbelief as I watch Jasper making out with some random chick. My heart disintegrated to dust, my breathe hitched in my throat and my legs began to go numb. I probably would've fallen if Fletcher didn't hit me in my back, making me jump "Whoa ho! Look at him go! He bout to get some action tonight."

I would've growled at him, cuss him, even hit him. But if I opened my mouth I knew sobs would've came out instead of words of insults. I looked at the ground and didn't say anything. But even though I wasn't saying anything Fletcher kept on pushing it "You must be so proud that he's getting laid."

Him saying that made everything 30 times worse, so much worse that my body quivered. I wish he would just leave me alone for once while I'm grieving. I took two steps before Fletcher noticed my quietness and grabbed my hand "Wait a second. Don't tell me to you like him." My face twisted in mixed emotions as my chest tightened uncomfortably. "HA! This is too rich!"

If I didn't like people seeing me cry I would've just fell to my knees and bawled but I was too stubborn. I tried to shake his hand out of mine but he just tightened his. I inhaled a shuddering breathe and tried not to sound distraught "L-Let me go."

All of a sudden I was turned around and pulled into a tight hug. I looked up in shock "W-W-What are you doing!?"

Fletcher stroked my cheek and for the first time, smiled sweetly towards me. This wasn't forced like the one give to customers. "I'm going to to make you feel better."

"W-Why?" I asked confused.

"Cause I'm the only one that can make you upset."

Before I could say anything, before I could push him away, he slammed his lips against mine. My eyes grew wide as dish plates from this action. The man that bullied me since I got this job was now kissing me just for the hell of it. 

I believe that my sanity finally snapped. My senses kicked back in and I tried to push the bartender  off but he tighened his grip and deepen the kiss. This wasn't good. I could feel my eyes darken into their demon form. If I didn't do something soon I was going to lose control. I closed my eyes and got ready for the worse.