°ChApTeR 1°

This can't be happening,It's not true.

It's,it's pure madness.

My breath quickned as I stared at the figure in front of me,Dead.
She is dead.
I killed her.

No not her ,and 'it'

'It's' gone,no longer breathing..or living.Just lying there in a pool of blood."j-jessica,I'm sorry...I didnt mean to hurt you.You-..you were not acting like yourself this morning..and..oh god!"I covered my mouth realizing what I have done..I killed my best friend.

She wasn't ascting like herslef this morning,I came to school a little pissed and I saw her sleeping in the desk.She got detention and the next thing I know is hearing the screams of help down the hall.
I ran down the hall to see the problem and aid any one who needed help.
But what I saw,Oh god.
They,were eating each other.

Help..help they cried.

But I was frozed stiff.

Glancing out the window.. It was haooeing every were. So fast.
Just a second ago I was sitting next to a sleeping friend.
But now im facing the end of the human race.

I ran back into the room trying to wake Jessica telling her we need to lesve.Bags under her eyes,she took sloe breathes.And those breathes grew shoter.and quieter.

Gone.

"J-jessica.."And before my brain could fully function what was happeing,She pounced onto my body gashing her teeth trying to tase my flew causing her saliva to oose down my cheek.

A pencil slipped down the desk from all the kicking and struggling aloung with squirming.

Quickly I grabbed the pencils and caught with my might.
"Jess stop!..what are you doing!?"I cried,and from that point,I knew what was happeing.This isn't right,This is supposed to be in movies and stuff. And now I know what has to be done.
Taking the pencil I gave a sad smile.
Since pre school we were best friends."say hi to dad for me."And after that..the pencil was Now in her head.

Gone.just gone.

This morning it was all fine..

Her blood dripped from her mouth and onto my cheek mixing with her saliva.

She collapsed on my chest and I layed there thinking.

She's dead.
Gone.
Forever.

I heard footsteps by the door and I sighed.

This is it.
I'm coming home dad.

"Y/n?"
That's a boy's voice.

Pushing Jessica off of me revealed a boy,with pink hair.
My best friend.We hvent talked much because of exsams but we go back.I sat up and my lips quivered in sadness.
"N-natsu.I killed her...I killed my best friend."I three my crying face into my hands bawling.

"Shh..shh..y/n..you didn't kill her."He whispered, rubbing my back he pulled me into his chest.

He was covered in blood telling me this must have been going on for hours withought me knowing but I heard nothing.

He stood up and locked the door made of iron."Half of the school-..we should be okay In here for a minute to prosses the situation."He walked slowly towards the window.

Natsu.Dragneel,16 years old.
One of the top students in the school,known for his smartness and his attractiveness.You can't blame him.

"I'll..never forgive myself."I said clutching my skirt look at her body.