°ChApTeR 4°

"What cha' looking at sis?"Rocky asked,I could hear his footsteps edge closer to me as my eyes widened.
I turned my body around and swung him in my arms covering his eyes.
"Don't look rocky,just go play with wendy."He just nodded .

"T-theres no way we can go through.If we wait at night,there streets will flood.If we try to break through,well just be running..n-natsu-"I could feel the tears coiling into my eyes.Is this it,is this how my life ends?
"Get a hold of yourself there is always a way out.Now go make those military skill useful!'He aid pushing me away from the sight.
I whiped my tears away.
I can't die.I won't let myself.
Just think y/n..an escape route. you may not know the city like the back of your hand but there is always a way out.

"That's it!"I said after moments of thinking.
"Alright there is a vehicle shop three blocks from here.
We can at least get a go cart and head out the city."I said.
"Yeah,but there is there any way to out run them?"I thought for a moment.
"I'm going alone,Take care of roackg and wendy.I'll be back before night fall."Natsu quickly grabbed my wrist.
"Nu-uh like hell I'm letting you go some were by yourself."I just smiled.
"I'll be back."

"Y/n!"Rocky said.He lunged into me wrapping his hands around my waist because of his height.
I ruffled his hair smiling
"When I come back mabey natsu will let you drive.
"R-really?"He asked.I nodded and walked over to the bag.
"I grabbed two hand guns and a box of bullets.
Alright ,you were trained for this..."
I sighed and slid down the ladder and took off running.
"Alright got a get back by nightfall.. Got it."I said.
A few were behind me but I turned the corner not finding a single one.
I ran faster to the building as I realized I only had a little bit of Time.
I ran inside quickly and didn't bother to look around checking if there were any in there.
I grabbed the guns and Killed the ones chaving me and them put them aside.My eyes gazed over motorcycles and differen things.
Seeing the go cart that it was land and water transportation.
I smiled as I saw the it had even a roof windows and 5 seats.
I grabbed bottles of gas and placed them in the trunk.
I turned it on and smiled.
The tank it full.
It goes over 200 miles an hour.
Me likey.
I stepped on the gas pettal closing the door and knocked down every one of them in front of me.
I drove towards the building and stopped and quickly pushed off the hood hand grabbed my two guns."Get in !"I yelled.
Natsu came down first helping down rocky and wendy as they quickly opened the doors to the tiny vehicle and locked the doors.
"Shit!"I turned over into my seat as I ran out of bullets and natsu jumped in the vehicle with the bag of guns."drive!"He yelled.
I slammed on the has petal.
One of them fell of the roof ad I took of.
"Rocky hand me the rifle."I said.
"But its all in parts.."He complaied.Wendy rolled her eyes and handed it to me.
I opened the roof and put it together aiming the gun as I asked natsu to take the wheel.I peeked my eyes thought the hole and shot the one that was in my room I'm the head.I smiled."Fuck you mother fucker!"I cheared.
"What have I missed?"Natsu said disappointed.
"Just a life time of my sister going crazy over shooting things in the head."Rocky sighed also I'm disappointment also.
"No I mean I can see her panties..she's never worn that before."I kneed him in the ffce making him hit the window.
"Just shut up and keep your eyes on the road perv."

"No regrets."

I slump back into the seat and tale the wheel as natsu crawled back into his.
"God it stinks in here."Nagsu complained."yeah It me..thanks a lot rocky."