°ChApTeR 3°

"R-rocky?.."A whisper came out through my lungs.
It hurt,It hurt knowing that something may have had happened to him.
But now he's safe and In front of my eyes.
Water filled my sight as my body quivered.
"Big sis!"He said running into my arms.
He bawled as I pushed him into my chest trying to quiet him.
"Y/n,Sorry to break the moment but we've got company."He said looking out the window.
"Shit,The gun shot."I said pulling up rocky.
"Where's mom?"I ask waiting for an answer.
He sniffled."She got called into work the morning you left,So she gave me this thinking it was an emergency since she was called in like this on such a short notice."He he explained taking a gold key out his pocket.
I let out a shocked gasp."t-the golden key?"He nodded.
"What's that?"Natsu asked.
"No time!"I exclaimed throwing rocky over my shoulder and grabbed natsu's hand and started running.
Let me explain.
For two and a half years I was forced into a military camp erre I was trained to be a soldier for kids.
But of course I was sent home due to my father's death.
I was trained to do many things,things that left scars.

Finally reaching the door I left a panting pink headed bastsrd and a dizzy cookie burner next to me.
"So do I just..open it?"Rocky nodded at my question.
"If there was something we shouldn't see in here then mom would have never handed me the key."I hummed in agreement and pushed the key into the lock turning it.
My eyes widened in delight as my vision gazed over every gun,knife,vest,and nick nacks in the huge room.
"It looks untouched! And this smell!"I said getting excited.
"Whats up with her?"natsu whispered.
"Er,y/n has a thing for violence."rocky smiled sheepishly.
I started backing the things on the wall in a bag."y/n do you even know how to-"Rocky pintched natsu and jumped grabbing his hair.
"D-dont"He whispered nervously as I kept putting the things in the bag ignoring the two .

"What?"Nagsu asked worried he might have already done something wrong.
"Don't ever get between y/n and her guns..or shell go on a rampage and blow up the world!"He yelled hurting natsu:s ear.
"You idot,I'm not gonna go on a rampage.And I know what I'm doing Natsu. you obviously don't know anything about me."I said panking the clothes on the wall and the grenades.
I sighed zipping the bag and lifted it up.
"Yeah I can totaly run with this"I say.
"Let me see."Natsu said.
I placed it in his hand and he immediately hunched over falling to the floor with the bag.
I sigh."I got it don't worry."I pick up the bag and walk outside.
"N-no way did a girl just show me up.."Natsu said unable to think.
"C'mon.."rocky said and ran outside with natsu.
I looked outside and said that there were more.
"Rocky come here."I say calling him to me.
I crouched down to his level.
"Don't ever fire again unless I say,got it?"He nodded sadly.
I kissed his hand and stood up."Were my kiss?"Natsu said teasing me .
I slapped his forehead and grabbed his hair pulling him."Now is not the time to make jokes."I said.
We ran back outside and natsu cleared the way with his bat inside the gate.
Rocky held onto my hand as we ram back across the street and up the latter."You first natsu."I said.
He quickly climbed up without a fuss and signalled it was safe.
"You next kiddo."
He climbed up and I went behind him ."y/n I'm scared."
"Just don't look down."I tried to comfort him forgetting his fear of heights.
Natu pulled Him up into his arms and set Him down not wanting him to experience the moment any longer.
Natsu stretched his hand out to me and I gladly excepted it."What a gentlemen."I cooed.
"Now is not the time to be kissing your boyfriend sis!"rocky interrupted .
I blushed and wrapped my hand around his neck pulling him to me and rubbed my fist into his head."why you little- ..say that again."I threatened.
Wendy blushed staring at rocky the whole time and I couldn't help but coo but only silently again.
"Y/n..."Natsu said looking on the other side of the building.
"What is it?"
I walked towards him as his body shook in fear.
I turned toward the direction he was looking in,a light gasp escaped my lips at the sight
"It turns out..that that gun shot didn't lure just a few of them did it,y/n?"Natsu asked.

"We need to get the fuck out of this city."

And another short chapter.
Sorry I just had to update this story.
I don't care if this story gets many reads or not....I'm having so much fun with this >:}

And who tank u for reading.
The story is just getting good mwahahhah!...blah blah blah like comment share :P