°ChApTeR 8°

Ahh..This is nice.
I sighed as people stared at me while I played back on the chair.

Natsu was quiet as a small figure was running his back In comfort.
I looked in my surroundings a seeing a man with po purple hair and an odd tattoo on his face.
There were two elderly people here and their daughter,And worst of all....

Mira,elfman,And lisanna.

"You two.. look like hell..You smell like it too"Lisanna said scooting away from natsu in disgust."Well..While we were out there busting our asses to find you , We're not gonna get around carrying a kitchen and a shower in that excuse of a vehicle are we now?"

"Y/n!"Natsu said shooting a glare at me,I glared right back and crossed my arms."Hmph."

"I'm really sorry about her,She can be q little stubborn sometimes -"Natsu said laughing awkwardly scratching the back of his head,I grit my teeth and stood up grabbing his collar and pulling his face inches away from mine."Oh I meant that alright..matter of fact I meant 101℅ of that! Because hun..when I open my mouth I meant It!"
Natsu's eyes widened for a second as we stars at each other,One intensified and determined,While the other was death shocked.

His hung his head low letting his bangs cover his face.His warm hand wrapped around mine and gently pushed it back into my personal space."I know my place..Know yours.."

My face softened as the room was dead silent and it was all because of me..I blushed and bowed my head."G-gomen..I didn't...I'm sorry,I didn't mean what I was just now,You all welcomed me into your home's and it was stupid of me to have a sudden out burst,Please forgive me,I had a bit of anxiety earlier and it makes me get very dominant in a bad way towards people."

The elderly woman smiled and walked towards me."Not a worry dear,Not at all.Now,Why don't you and your boyfriend take a nice hot bath together and get bonding?"

Lisanna quickly stepped in."U-uh Mrs.Daphne,That's my boyfriend actua-"

"I said.Why don't you and your boyfriend take a nice.hot.bath together?"
I glanced at natsu who was staring at me,I blushed and squeezed my eyes together as she pushed us.My kegs had a mind of their own and walked towards the bathroom on their own.

"Have fun!"She said pushing us into the bathroom and locking the door.
"Uh..I..ahuu."I said freaking out.Natsu was dead silent staring at me and suddenly I knew why."I'm sorry,please forgive from earlier i-"

"Is it true..do you mean everything you say?"
I blushed and twirled my hair,"When I'm serious..y-yes.."
Natsu examined my face and stepped closer as I stepped back.He took another,And I did the same as I soon hit a wall.

I trapped..
He pressed his body up to mines and my partially exposed chest from my ripped up shirt touched his,Even with his shirt on I can feel his body heat of my breasts..

"If that's so...I want to also."

"What?"

He gave a kind sympathetic smile."Lets do it."

I pushed him away from me in embracement."First you confused me,Then you invade my personal space!And then you purpose to have sex with me!?You perverted bastardized Dirty minded You!.. You..you.. You're messing with me aren't you.."
He gave a small chuckle and smiled."I like teasing you but that's not what I meant,Maybe your memories will come back one day...so,After you?"

He said doing an exaggerated bow and pointing to the shower,"I..uh..But.. lisanna,I can't -"

"You heard the woman,why don't you and your boyfriend take a nice.hot.bath together?"
He joked heightening his voice and moving his hands to mock the elder woman.
I groaned and but my lip."Turn around,And I'm your not my boyfriend."