°ChApTeR 9°

your pov

A faint crowing was heard in the distance and caused my eyes to crack open ,Only to shut again as I was Turned to the window with open curtains.

"Morning already....huh?"
I said hearing small giggles outside and the familiar crowing of a rooster.

I stood up and walked towards the window seeing rocky chasing a rooster and giggling at the same time,The small boy tripped face first into the mud and the rooster turned around realizing it wasn't being chased any more.It ran towards rocky and began pecking him in the head making rocky jolt up,Screaming and running for his life just like the rooster had before.

"Stupid."

I looked at the clothes on the bed folded up nicely seeing a note attached to it.

'Hey,Good morning Y/n-chan I went ahead and personally picked out some clothes for you,These would look super hot on you.Wear them!'

I picked up the clothes and looked at them before blushing and throwing the clothes across the room."Ugh what us wrong with you!You idiot!"

I walked over to the closet and felt a sense of trespassing but what could I do?I had no choice.

"Oh,I actually look pretty cute in this.. Nothing compared to what the dumbass gave me,Wait till I get my hands on him."

I slowly opened the door and walked out the hallway and into the dining room connected with the living room.
"Oh, You're finally awake sweetheart?"

I saw everyone turn to me as well as a sigh."It sounds like you had a good sleep too."

"It did?"

"Well yes darling we could hear you snoring from here!"
I blushed and covered my mouth which is something I do when I'm nervous.

Where's natsu to calm my nerves??

"we're just kidding sweetie,You must be starving come and get something to eat,I'm just about to come and call everyone."

"Oh good morning Y/n!"
Natsu said walking into the living room.
"Wow you look-"
I clenched my First and grabbed natsu's colar and punched him letting him fall back on the floor.
"What the..?"

"Oh my dear."
Said the old lady under her breath.

"You stupid pervert how could you!?"

"What!?"

Asia sighed and stepped in."S-sorry that note was um...me."

"What note?"
Natsu asked as I was still blushing."Nothing!"I said and kicked him out of embarrassment.

Natsu fell silent as I was breathing heavily and Asia was seen covering hee mouth."Um?"

"Haha...Y/n-chan I know you're mad but it's messed up to kick a guy down there."

I looked down at natsu and blushed."O-Oh I'm so sorry!"

time skip•

"Rocky!"
Wendy said wandering around the yard looking for her friend.
"Help..me.."

"Oh!Rocky?"
She said seeing rocky covered in mud and seeing his clothes ripped.
"What were you doing?Why is your clothes as dirty?...and-Are you crying?"Wendy said coming down to a soft tone."I'm not-..I'm not crying!"rocky said sniffling.

"I just get allergies from that stupid rooster!"

Wendy leaned up to Rocky and hugged him tightly."Don't cry it's okay.."

Rocky blushed as he caught the scent of her hair.
"Wow.."
His nerves calmed ,And soon he was hugging her back."Feel better?"

"I..guess."