°ChApTeR 11°

HAPPY HOLLOWEEN U FUCKS~

"Are you done packing the truck?"
Natsu asked me as he pushed his keys in his pocket.
"Yeah.It Looks like our tank is a but empty though..Hand me the map so I can see we're were headed next.

Natsu walked around the truck to the hood,He reached to the belt of his pants and slipped out a paper and unfolded it into a large square.
"Got a marker?"

I patted my pants and upper body and found a pen lying around somewhere through my clothes."Why do women push everything in there bra."
Natsu complained while biting off the marker cap and Writing on the map.

"Why do guys push everything in their pants."
I mocked back at him,He glanced over at me with an annoyed look but continued to write."Alright...There's a gas station up a couple miles.If where lucky then maybe some cars will be there.I doubt the pumps still have gas in it."

I crossed my arms and leaned in closer by his shoulder not being able to see that well."And then... We'll..Stop here for the night and set up camp.Or sleep in the truck..We can take turns staying up."

There were long pauses in between his sentences until he finally shoved my gently."Geez,Its too early in the morning and there's only so much a guy can take,don't rub against me like that."
Natsu said folding up the map and handing it to me."Oh right..sorry."
I reached for the paper but he quickly pulled his hand back to himself.

"What are you..."

He grabbed my shirt and stuffed his hand in there pushing the piece of paper in my bra."Ah!"

"Since you wanna push everything in your bra then how about that too."
He smirked waking away before I grabbed his collar."Do that again I swear I'll cut your dick off for real this time."

He laughed nervously as he raised up his hands in retreat,He turned his head to the front of us where inside the windshield of the car rocky and Wendy were leaning against each other peacefully sleeping.

We both stared baking away from each other in awkward silence."listen..."

I turned to him as he broke the quietness between us."Promise me that we'll do anything we can to ensure a better future for them in this messed up world.."

A smile some how crossed my lips.
"What?"
I shocked my head and looked at him."Aha..I think it's what you said,Sometimes I have a habit of smiling at what other people say."

He walked towards me and stared down into my eyes."Oh yeah?"
He whispered while grabbing under my butt and setting me in the hood.
He spread my legs putting his body in between then and gave a toothy grin.
"You can trying as much as you want y/n...Try and look scary to try to grt me to obey..sure,why not?But always remember..."

He rubbed his fingers down my neck and I let out a small moan feeling how hot and soft they were."Under my finger tips you'll always be the weakest between the both of us."
He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my neck making my body tense.

I felt him smile against me as I lightly placed my hands on his shoulders,And soon gripping them tightly.

He let out a small laughed before looking up to my face and rubbing the back of his fingers against my cheek."That's it...That's the look k wanted.Comepletly flustered and submissive not rejecting a single thing I do.."

"Ah..."I let out a small moan as my body shook uncontrollably.

He leaned in closer until I could feel his shallow breathes touch my face.They were warm and comforting..And they soon brushed over my lips.

"ahem!"I jolted in fear hearing another presence and turned my head blushing."O-oh.. It's y-you!"
Natsu sighed sliding me off the truck as I fixed my shirt."hm..You two messing around out in the open at 6:30 am?My my..What it is to be young.."