°ChApTeR 12° [re-upload]

"Y/n..My legs ache and.."Wendy dragged in a high pitched breathe before her knees quivered,Her small figure dropped to her knees almost in ana exhausted state.Before she hit the ground I grabbed her upper shoulder and pulled her up to her feet.
She leaned on me and I looked at her as if she was a hand full,We were a quarter mile in and only had a few more ways to go.

But I realized that she was under the age of 13,She was dehydrated and hungry,And has been running with stumble like legs that were short.

I swung my backpack up to my chest area and wore it incorrectly,I handed Wendy and bottle of water and pulled her into my back."But..Y/n-san.."

"Don't worry about me.Im trained for this,Regain your strength Wendy because I'm going to need you soon."

She nodded hesitantly before downing the warm liquid in nearly one swoop.

~~~~~

Natsu sat on the hood of the car with his jacket on,It wasn't hot to him.
He didn't get 'hot'
He's was already 'hot' in a sense.
He was so used to this type of heat that throwing a jacket on didn't make a mere different.
He crossed his legs with his back pressed against the wind shield as he tuned his guitar,He was careful..

He tried not pinch it too tight or it would snap right in front of him and there went his new guitar.

He tried to relax,But couldn't stand the small boy who was staring right into him,Who shot hot lead through natsu's body as he glared.
He had enough."Can I help you."It was more of a demand than a question the way it came out in his voice.
Y /n wasn't around so what was the use of being nice.
He would run to her Like a baby to his mommy,She would shoo him away and tell him that natsu was older and that he was the adult right now.

Natsu will admit it in plain white sight.
He was jealous of rocky.
He didn't truly know if y/n fell for him or loved him but he was indeed sure she liked him and was attracted to him.
He wanted to hold her close to him and pull her into a tight embrace.
He wanted to kiss her on her full lips that were obviously soft with that soft reddish pink.
Her gentle face that always calmed him down in his most raged moments.
God at that body..
Don't get him stared,He hated comparing girls he loved to lisanna because well..They never matched her.
Lucy and erza would definitely pass but he didn't like them that way.

But y/n..She was-

"Hey!Are you listening?"
Rocky asked putting a foot on the tire of the truck attempting to climb up.
Natsu blushed as he turned his head.
That was so wrong.. Almost having those thoughts about a girl that was his sibling.
Ah if rocky only knew what kind of things he would to his older sister if they were alone."Kid don't you have some dolls in the back seat to go play with?"

"Those are Wendy's."

"I saw you playing with them-"Rocky blushed and successfully processed to pull himself up."She got lonely and wanted to play okay!?Just..just shut up..You don't understand.."

Don't understand?

Natsu watched as a bead of sweat rolled down his face."How could you be so relaxed when our sisters are...They're walking probably right into their.."Natsu gave a poor smile before scooting closer to rocky."Come here brat,Keep quiet alright?"

The two jumped off the truck and natsu shoved a gun in his pants while sliding his hoodie off his head.
He lead rocky into the forest on the side of the road."Where are we g-"

"Sh!"Natsu quickly shushed him with a glare,The wildest thoughts whipped and lashed and rock's brain,He never new natsu personally,And there was a chance he could try something..