°ChApTeR 13°

"Y/n,I don't know how to dance..I don't know about this.."Natsu shifted uncomfortably on my bed as I went through my dad's old suits looking for something he could wear.
A smile crawled onto my lips as I spun my head towards him."See it's okay,My dad taught me how to dance,come here."

The bashful boy steadied himself on the floor before walking towards me.
"Alright...uh-"

"What is it?"I blushed looking at him closely."You're becoming taller than me..And is that an Adam's apple?Your voice is getting deep,My Natsu is growing up!"

"Y-.. you're not my mom!What ever just teach me the stupid dance moves."
After controlling my giggles I placed my hands around his neck and stared him deep in the eyes." Put your hands on my hips Natsu.."I whispered in his ear closely.He swallowed before cupping his hands together and a scream of surprise found its way from my throat."Pervert!Don't grope my butt!"

"G-grope what now!?I didn't mean it!"

_

"Y/n..Open your eyes...C'mon.."

Crickets chirped and buzzed in the hot summer afternoon as my head ached with pain,A fly buzzed by my ear as if trying to tell me to move.

A figure stood above me and my eyes widenend as A hand dove behind my back and I pointed the gun at the person."G-get away from me!"I let out a blood curling cry feeling my body ache,All my bones crying for me to stop moving.

"W-woah..Easy there y/n."My vision also flew into focus as the sun began to blind me "Gray?...Is it...really you?"

He nodded with a smile."We were watching you from a distance,Those people that attacked you...they were threatening our base. So we followed them,Juvia sniped him from the roof before he could hurt Wendy anymore.."Gray looked over at a Scarlett beauty who had bandages covering her -somewhat exposed- cleavage with a leather jacket on top,wrap bandages around wendy."W-Wendy."I reached out an arm to touch the girl.

"Easy There...You're injured ."
My eyes widened."My what is broken?" I asked rather loudly.
Gray shushed me seeing a couple birds flock from the trees."You trying to attract more of them ?"Gray asked

"No but..."

Gray nodded before standing up and signaling someone over."Juvia!" He called.

Heavy footsteps slowly came towards the both of us,The person stopped and accidentally kicked some dirt into my eyes."Ugh-Fuck!" My hands flew into My face to rub my sore eyes, But it felt as if a bat was swung into my chest and gray quickly covered my mouth as I threatened to scream.

"Juvia."He whispered with a harsh tone. She quietly whimpered before swinging a backpack off her shoulder." Look, We're gonna have to carry you okay?The car is over there...Try your best not to make any noise."Gray said petting My head softly.

"But-"

"Here,Drink some water,It might help..."Juvia smiled at me as she handed me a canteen. I reached up and took it trying my hardest to ignore the pain.

"We'll lift on three,Okay?...One-"

"Y/n!!"

"Wah-"I whispered as I heard My name. I suddenly gasped hearing a familiar voice in the back of my head.

"Wait!N-Natsu!"

"What are you talking about?"Juvia asked, She looked around her to see where he was.

"N-No,I left him with...R-Rocky and-"My anxiety began to build Up as I wondered how long I've been gone for.

"Please,My brother and-"