dos

song- if these sheets were the states//all time low

Calum strode into the wall after finishing a fast 50. 

"Hood! You practically floated into that finish! Work your walls!" Coach Craig yelled at him. Calum huffed in annoyance before taking off the wall for the next 50. 

Calum and his best friend, Ashton, were some of the best swimmers on their team. They had a big meet in a few days, and they were barely tapered. Coach Craig has been pushing them extremely hard recently. 

"Alright 225 easy, then hop out. We'll do some starts." Coach informed the swimmers. 

"You alright, Calum?" Ashton asked his best friend before taking a sip of his water. 

"Yeah, just a bit tired, that's all." He responded. Calum and Ashton walk through the water until their feet can't touch the bottom anymore. After that, they swim with their heads about the water. 

"Did you hear? Millie Andrews is moving. No more Colorado for her." Ashton informed his friend. He knew Calum had a slight obsession with the swimmer. It was quite hilarious, actually. 

"No, I didn't. Do you know where they're headed?" Calum asked. 

"Nah, it didn't say," Ashton replied. "Hey, what if she moved here?" 

"There's no way she'd move here, mate." 

It would be amazing if she did move here, though. Calum thought.

*~*~*~*

"Alright, I'm heading out now. I'm picking up some friends from their practice and then we got band practice." Michael informed Millie. 

"Who are these friends?" Millie asked curiously. Michael chuckled at her expression. "Calum and Ashton. They're at swim practice."

"Can I join you? I'd like to see the pool." 

"Sure, I don't care. Don't be alarmed by Calum. Like I said before, he's a huge fan." Millie snorted at his comment. She then opened up a suitcase and dug around for a swimsuit, a cap, and goggles. 

"What are you doing?" Michael asked, confused. 

"Gotta be prepared, son." She answered, keeping her eyes focused on her bag. She was searching for her GoPro, which she thought was in her backpack, but it was hidden. 

"Did she just call me son?" Michael mumbled to him self. Millie laughed and shook her head at him. 

"Yes, I did. Deal with it." Millie replied with sass. Michael just stood there and blinked, confused on what just happened. 

"So are we going?" 

The two exited the room and made their way to the front door and to Michael's car. 

"I'm leaving with Michael to go make new friends." Millie yelled to her mother who was half asleep on the couch, with the television on some reality television program. 

"Now wait a sec-" Mrs.Andrews was cut off by Millie yelling "Bye!" and slamming the front door shut. 

*~*~*~*

"Jeez. These is a big facility." Millie admitted. 

"Its apart of the school we go to, and apart of a recreational center. The pool is really big." Michael informed her. 

"Do you play any sports, Michael?"