seis

song: temporary fix // one direction

*~*~*~*

"Great swim, Millie!" Paul exclaimed as Millie walked over to her father, out of breath from her swim. She just finished her last event of the day and was absolutely tired. Millie didn't sleep very well the night before; she stayed up a bit too late overthinking about, well, everything.

Millie hasn't really talked to any of her friends from back in Colorado. She guessed that they figured out that she moved, but none of them have made any comments, yet. Maybe if she posted something on Instagram or whatever, they would notice.

"Do they do finals for this meet? I really don't want to swim again tonight." Millie asked Paul as she took her hair out of her pony tail and caught her breath.

"No, I wish they did though. I would have you wear one of your older technical suits." Millie let out a hard breathe, quietly praising the fact that this meet didn't have finals.

"Alright, do a quick warm down and then we'll go back to the hotel. I heard that Calum's team is doing some outing. Maybe you could join them or something."

Millie nodded her head and walked over to the bulk head to swim down.

Calum and Ashton, on the other hand, already finished changing and were sat in the lobby of the school, waiting for the rest of their team.

"Hey, Millie did pretty good, yeah?" Ashton nudged Calum, who was sitting next to him with one ear bud in. He perked up once he heard Millie's name.

"Pretty good? Are you kidding, she did amazing." Calum corrected Ashton.

"Honestly, Calum, you are obsessed with her."

"Fuck off, Ashton. I am not obsessed with her, oh my god." Calum huffed and put his other ear bud in. He didn't notice Millie walking out of the pool area. She was on her phone, looking at Snapchat stories. She looked up from her phone and saw Calum and Ashton sitting. Millie started to take a video and sped walk up to Calum before taking a short pause and flicking him on the forehead.

"Ashton, what the hell. Leave me alone." Calum mumbled before punching Ashton in the crotch. Millie let out a loud laugh after Calum made that move. Ashton sat in pain as Calum quickly opened his eyes once she started laughing.

"Oh shit, was that you who flicked me, Millie?" Calum asked in a slight panic. Millie was too caught up with laughing to answer. She nodded her head yes as she laughed.

"Oh my god, Millie. Why would you do that?" Calum chuckled as he went up to flick her on the forehead.

"Fuck you guys. A man get hit in the place where no one dare puncture and no one seems to care." Ashton moans in pain.

"Oh shut up, you baby. Woman up!" Millie exclaims. She looked back at her phone to watch the video and type in a caption.

little baby fell asleep

"That's going on my story, this is phenomenal." Millie giggled at Calum.

"I hope you added Ashton and I on Snapchat."

"Um, I'll do that now," Millie mumbled before sitting down next to Ashton. "What are you guys doing for the rest of the day? My dad said there was no finals for this meet so we have the day off." She questioned the two. 

"Probably chill at the hotel. They literally let us do anything so. Coaches don't give a shit, really." Ashton answered.

"Yeah, just as long as we don't piss off the workers there, like last year." Calum snickered.