siete

song: explosions // ellie golding

The weekend passed by fast. There was a little bit of sexual tension between Calum and Millie, but no too much to disturb their friendship. Their kiss was just a spur of the moment, continuing on from what happened in Millie's hotel room earlier in the day.

Calum and Millie did have a talk with Ashton and Sam, otherwise known as the two who walked in on their kiss. Everything was settled and put into a state of secrecy. All that was left was the hope that no one, especially Millie's family, would find out about that "special" moment.

It was now a few hours before Millie and her family met with Luke and his family for a dinner. It had been years since the two groups had seen each other, and Millie was beyond nervous. Sure she had seen Luke, but they had hardly caught up with one another since she had arrived to Australia. She just prayed that the evening would go smoothly.

Michael was sprung across Millie's bedroom floor, throwing a small foam ball up in the air and humming random notes to himself while Millie edited camera footage she shot over the weekend on her GoPro. Michael was trying to get Millie to tell him what happened between her and Calum over the weekend, but she wouldn't budge.

"Why won't you tell me?" He questioned her.

"Because nothing happened. I told you that already." Millie lied to him. Since her and Calum did swear to not share with anyone about them, Millie knew if she told him what had occurred, she would be in some deep shit.

"Millie you are a terrible liar." Michael chuckled to himself. Millie reached across her desk for one of her stress reliever toys and chucked it at the boy sprawled on her floor. The toy hit right Michael right on his forehead, making him shriek in pain.

"God, Millie! That fucking hurt!" He complained. Millie didn't budge; she instead sat in her chair, laughing her ass off.

Once the two contained themselves of their laughter, Millie glanced at the time, noticing that it was getting close to when her and her family would have to leave for the Hemmings'.

"Michael, get out." Millie stated.

"What?! Why?" Michael exclaimed.

"I have to get ready for dinner with Luke's family."

"I want to help! I can make you look Gucci for Lukey-poo." Millie turned around and shot Michael a 'what the fuck' look. She sighed. "Fine, but if you mess up my closet, you're out." Michael cheered himself and shuffled into her closet. Millie plopped down onto her couch just as her phone buzzed.

calum : hiiiii millieeee

Millie smiled at the text she received from Calum.

millie : hi calum

calum : whatcha doin

millie : well mikey is currently going through my closet looking for a outfit

calum : an outfit ? for what ?

millie : dinner at luk hemwings' house.

calum : ahAAAAAA LUK HEMWINGS

me as hell

millie : ik ik i'm so creative

calum : but why dinner at his house ?

millie : catching up with him and his family. remember ? luk and i used to be vv good pals.

calum : oh yeah. i forgot.

i s2g you two better keep multiple spaces for jesus between you two or imma pound a certian wing if ya know what i mean