15 - Done

DONE - personal imagine

"Sabrina, a little fun never hurt nobody," Mack, one of my close friends sighed.

Well last time 'A little fun' got me in a lot of trouble. But of course I didn't say that. Mack, Alli, and I gone out for an all girls night.

I've got to admit, it was fun to get a break from the house. Even if it was just for a couple hours. Mack told Harry, my fiancé of seven months, that I was running errands for my dad.

That was a lie and lying to Harry is a horrible thing. Its also midnight and I'm a little tipsy as I walk into our house, watching Mack drive away.

All that is heard are the clack of my heels and I make my way to the kitchen. However, I am stopped as I hear the stairs creak and my name, "Sabrina."

Damn it! I stand in the living room as Harry crosses the foyer, "Oh, hey babe. Thought you were asleep."

He only had his grey sweats on and his hair was a tousled mess. "What were you doing for your dad that you had to dress like that?"

I looked down at my outfit which wasn't nothing bad. Just black pumps that I definitely didn't need to run 'errands'.

"Earth to dumbass. I'm speaking to you. I've been calling you." Harry said in frustration.

"I just thought it'd go with my outfit, chill," I mumble and walk to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water with Harry following me.

"Really? So why did your dad tell me you weren't doing anything for him?" Harry leaned against the door frame, "I had to hear from Louis that you went clubbing, Sabrina."

I set the bottle down, "Okay, yeah I did have a girls' night out. I'm sick of being held hostage in here and I'm still young."

Harry folds his arms and scoffs, "Hold you hostage, really? Why couldn't you fucking tell me without lying?!"

I raised my voice too, "Because I knew you'd act like this!"

I storm past Harry and he turns, "So you lie to your fiancé, go to a club, drink, the whole nine yards. Probably cheated too."

"Don't be like that, Harry. You know I wouldn't do that-"

He throws his hands in the air, "Well, you lie to me so how am I supposed to know? Is your name really Sabrina?"

I clench my fists, "You're being annoying as fuck right now!"

His head snaps in my direction, "Who the fuck are you yelling at? Watch your tone of voice."

No. No. Whatever I drunk has got me going. "No, I'm not your puppet. I'm a grown woman and you need to respect me."

"I'll treat you like a woman when you act like one, slut," Harry muttered.

Tears pricked my eyes and I walked back to get my bottle of water. I open it and take a gulp, with Harry watching me.

Then he snatches the bottle out of my hands causing it to spill a little, "What the hell, Harry?"

"Don't ignore me," he said lowly, looking into my eyes. Usually, I'm very fearful of him. I guess he's upset that I'm not flinching away.

"Just give it back!" I reach for it and he spills the remains of it on me, purposely.

"Have it," he snorts.

Angrily, I snatch the empty plastic bottle and throw it at his forehead as I walk away, "Take it, you stupid fucker."