Harmonizers

Okay so some Harmonizers should know that the Worth It video got deleted, and now it's back on YouTube.

But here's the problem

Some Harmonizers need to educate themselves because now, they think Little Mix payed Vevo to delete it and now those Harmonizers reported all of LM's video.

E D U C A T E
Y O U R S E L V E S
H A R M O N I Z E R S

FIFTH HARMONY AND LITTLE MIX ARE FRIENDS! WHY TF WOULD THEY REPORT THEIR OWN FRIEND'S VIDEO?! IT DOESNT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE, I MEAN THATS JUST BULLSHIT!

LITTLE MIX PROBABLY LIKED THE VIDEO AND THOSE HARMONIZERS WHO REPORTED LM'S VIDEOS THINK "Little Mix are such whores, how about we report their videos because they shouldn't have reported 5H's video."

I may be a Harmonizer but I am completely done with some Harmonizer's bullshit.

Fuck it. Why can't some Harmonizers accept that Little Mix and Fifth Harmony are friends.

F R I E N D S.

I'm not even in the mood to do this rant but I have to because

I M
C O M P L E T E L Y
D O N E
W I T H
H A R M O N I Z E R ' S
B U L L S H I T

How about some of you Harmonizers crawl back into your cave and think about what you're doing?

What happens if Little Mix and Fifth Harmony tour with each other again? You Harmonizers think you're gonna send death threats to Little Mix? No, you aren't because both girl groups are friends and if you think you're gonna try and blame Little Mix for all the shit that happens to Fifth Harmony,

Think again and educate yourself.

Second thing, why did YouTube even take it off, I mean all they did was shake their ass, the BBHMM video showed more explicit content than that.

((Be happy that the Worth It video is back up))

So please, I want Harmonizers and Mixer to have a peaceful fandom where we aren't attacking each other because I'm in both fandoms and I'm honestly done with this bullshit.

Fuck it, I don't care if none of you agree with what I'm saying.

This is MY opinion on this and only MY opinion.