Hey Violet

Idk why but I think I feel closer to Hey Violet then any other band ( except 5SOS, like they're at the top of the list )

I mean I don't understand why people hate/dislike them... They really haven't done anything wrong to some people so why are people still hating on them.

( this is irrelevant but I have the band account following me on Twitter and Instagram and I have Miranda and Casey follow me 😂 also I have Nia's and Rena's mom follow me )

Anyways back to the point, I'm trying to say never judge a band of you don't even know them first, I have friends who don't like Hey Violet but loves their music 😂

Then I also have friends who obsesses over Hey Violet like I do. Trust me, obsessing over bands gets you new internet friends, it works a lot.

A lot of people don't like them because of their past... But like... Why the fuck are you focusing on the past, stop trying to put them down and let them continue what they want to do. ( it's mostly the 5SOS fans and its makes me wanna kick them in the face )

Like they were/are just teenagers, don't teenagers make a lot of damn mistakes that they know they regret? Like I know you've probably done it before, and don't lie because everyone does something dumb in their life that they regret deeply.

( my next rant will probably be about regretting things lmao )

Anywayssssss, don't hate on someone you don't know completely unless you have proof that you can't trust them, because it's kinda idiotic.

( old picture of Hey Violet from like 2014 )