Wow Spotify

The best thing is to listen to Ashley Fraginpane (( aka Halsey if you didn't know)) before she became more famous then she was before.

(( This is actually a pretty good song, you should try taking a listen to it))

Anyway, I've decided to go back on Spotify ((I'm never on Spotify unless I need more music and I have the most music on Spotify so yeah))

Um... I'm gonna suggest some artist/bands for you to listen to and maybe you can suggest some artist/bands I should listen to

Sabrina Carpenter (( surprisedly she's a really good ass singer, it's shocking))

Tove Lo ((I only heard one song from my playlist and I'm already in love))

Melanie Martinez (( her song Sippy Cup got me fucked up))

Mali-Koa Hood ((she has no songs out but I heard this one song she was singing in called Paint Me Black and I fell in love with the song))

Tonight Alive (( They are actually pretty good))

The Weeknd ((if you wanna listen to songs about sex, listen to The Weeknd, I s2g all he writes is sex songs and agoabakabakaja))

Hey Violet ((if you don't like them, that's okay, but their song Sparks Fly is actually a good song))

Avril Lavigne (( LISTEN TO HERRRR AHAIABKNAMS))

Cimorelli ((um their mixtape is actually pretty good sooooo go check it out lol))

Bea Miller ((she's really really good))

Charli XCX (( mother mother mother mother mother motherrrr))

Paramore ((gakbakakakbakakaban))

Notice how I mostly named female artist because so many female artist have really really good ass songs but are always underrated so let's listen to them!

Now... Do ya'll have any artist/bands you would like to suggest to me? Go ahead, I can take a crack and listen to them!

Now it's 3:47 AM and We Are Who We Are by Little Mix is playing so byeeeee