New albums + singles + EP's + concerts

(( listening to Melanie Martinez's album since it randomly downloaded into my phone and I can't stop singing ))

Okay so let me tell you some EP's, Singles, and Albums that are coming out

-Sounds Good, Feels Good by 5SOS
-Get Weird by Little Mix
-She's Kinda Hot EP ( idk if it's gonna be available here, it's just a rumor )
-I'm In Love With A Monster by 5H ( I just saw it on iTunes and I cried hard )
-BADLANDS by Halsey
- ( hopefully a new 1D album soon )
-etc.

nOW, WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE RELEASING SHIT, WE WILL ALL PROBABLY GO BANKRUPTED ( well if you use Spotify, you're fine )

I DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE GET WEIRD ALBUM AND SGFG ALBUM AKABAKBSKABS

-

(( different rant time))

Now people say to other people that complain about not getting any money for stuff, bring up concerts they're going to ( this has happen so many times to me, I s2g )

Now here's the thing, I'm going to 4 events ( LM, 5SOS twice, and Halsey )

THE ONLY CONCERT I PAYED FOR WAS THE HALSEY ONCE

THE LITTLE MIX AND 5SOS ON GMA ARE FUCKING FREE AND THE 5SOS CONCERT, SOMEONE PAYED THE TICKETS FOR ME, ONCE MY TICKETS COME, I WONT PAY ANYTHING TO GO.

AND TO THE PEOPLE THAT SAY "I will never going to any concerts for my life."

STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, MAYBE ONE OF YOUR REAL LIFE FRIENDS WILL BUY YOU TICKETS TO SEE YOUR FAVE, MAYBE YOUR INTERNET FRIEND IS WILLING TO GET TICKETS FOR YOU TO SEE YOUR FAVE AND MAIL THEM TO YOU.

YOU WONT EVEN KNOW, I USE TO SAY THAT ALL THE DAMN TIME, BUT NOW IM GOING.

I WONT EVEN KNOW IF IM GOING TO THREE OF THEM BECAUSE IM GOING TO A WEDDING IN ST. VINCENT AND IDK WHEN IM COMING BACK SO PLEASE ( I hate planes so much 😭😭 ), SHUT UP AND sTOP DOUBTING YOURSELF, JUST PLEASE.

(( sorry if anyone gets fucking offended but it just pisses me off when people say that ))

Now that I've ranted that, I'll just wait until the 5SOS album is released at 3 AM and cry because I probably won't afford to get it ( I may not get it at all tbh so... )

So bye.