Katie Hopkins

Okay can we talk about this bitch for a second ( thanks to Val, I have another person to hate on :)))) thanks Val )

Okay so apparently, she called a baby ugly ( she called a baby hairy but in my terms, she meant ugly and babies are cute so um ), she fat-shames ( oh look, another Bryana Holly, how nice 😑 ), she said that suicidal prisoners should kill themselves ( 😐 ), she called Justin Bieber the next Amy Winehouse. ( about to scream )

Okay um... How is this bitch famous again?

She DENIED saying any of those things and make it fall under "freedom of speech"

OKAY ONE, HOW IS THAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH, YOU BASICALLY INSULTED PEOPLE, YOU BASICALLY TOLD PRISONERS TO KILL THEMSELVES, YOU BASICALLY FAT-SHAMED!

CAN THIS BITCH TURN ON HER LOCATION, WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND JUST BASICALLY INSULTING PEOPLE BECAUSE CLEARLY, HER PARENTS HAVEN'T EDUCATED HER WELL ENOUGH.

THE ONE THING THAT PISSED ME OFF IS THE SUICIDAL PRISONERS KILLING THEMSELVES.

N O!

SHE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT KNOW THAT PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS!

SHES NOT EVEN THROWING SHADE, SHES THROWING INSULTS ( okay that's probably the same thing but I'm really mad at this moment that I can't even think )

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY SHE EVEN EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE?