"#MichaelCliffordMolestsHisFans"

#MichaelCliffordMolestsHisFans

The. Most. Bullshit. Hashtag. I. Have. Ever. Seen. In. My. Life.

(( if you don't know why, it's because Michael admitted last night that he went to a therapist during their break and people just started making drama out of it ))

People are actually believing this, Michael couldn't even hurt a fly, and he admitted going to therapy and they have the rights to do that? That's literally unacceptable, he was brave to say that in front of thousands of fans and this is how people treat him.

People are focusing on the person who made the hashtag and the people that are believing it, I'm sitting here worried as fuck if Michael comes on Twitter and  sees the hashtag, our little Mikey doesn't need to see a hashtag that might affect him harder than it affected us.

Like can #WeLoveYouMichael trend in New York already, I need that other disgusting hashtag off my timeline and away from my life one and for all.

Whoever started it needs to be deeply educated. This fucking Arianator ( who started it but I'm not sure yet ) needs to delete their Twitter because I don't like this.

Like I said, Michael was fucking brave enough to say that infront of thousands of fans.

If I was at the Detroit concert, you know how much I would praise Michael for saying that? I wouldn't even be that brave enough to say that infront of my family, let alone 10,000 + fans.

I'm fucking going in the Michael lane, idc if there's drama, I'm just trying to defend an idol I have idolized for 2, almost 3 years!

If this is just about the voting, then I will delete my Twitter, Instagram, etc.

ALL BECAUSE OF A FUCKING AWARD, YOU WANT TO START FUCKING DRAMA?!

I don't understand why we just can't play fucking fair, and don't fucking cheat or try to win votes. ( one reason why I don't vote now then when I use to )

For the people who started that Michael hashtag, they obviously don't know they are just embarrassing themselves and the fandom, including their idols.

Aren't these awards suppose to be for fun? Why are people getting so competitive?

( I copied a tweet from a person I was talking to about the Michael incident and I completely agree )

@livebetterirwin: @passionate_afi yes we want to win awards for the boys bc they deserve them but the awards don't lesson our value for them we love them award or not.

^^ now tell me if you agree or not, if you don't agree, then you must've not gotten your brain checked.

Back on the Michael incident, trend #WeLoveYouMichael if it's not trending in your country because Michael Gordon Clifford does not need to view a hashtag over something he did that was very brave of him to do last night.