A couple of rants

Okay since I'm having mixed emotions about a couple of things so I'm gonna rant about them.

-

Number one: A non 5SOS fan calling Ashton ugly and making fun of his hairline.

Okay so as you know, 5SOS are in New York aka my city.

Apparently this girl was waiting for Harry to come out and take a picture with him but she saw Ashton and STILL wanted a picture even thought she doesn't like 5SOS.

Ashton was with Bryana today ( kill me ), these girls ( there were like 4-5 girls ) they asked for a picture and he said no, POLITELY!

Then this bitch ( one of the girls ) decides to say " I don't want your hairline in my picture anyways, ugly" and she started laughing.

Now this is where I draw the line at that part.

You have NO fucking rights to call Ashton ugly because he didn't want to take a picture, as much as I also want a picture with Ashton, that was fucking rude and disrespectful.

Ashton already goes through a lot of fucking hate, don't add more.

One: DONT ASK FOR A PICTURE IF YOU DONT EVEN LIKE 5SOS, LIKE GTFO, JUST GO MEET OR FIND HARRY, DAMMIT, DONT MAKE FUN OF OUR SENSITIVE ASHTON!

Two: IM PRETTY SURE THE ONLY REASON WHY HE HUNG OUT WITH BRYANA TODAY IS TO GET AWAY FROM ALL THE DAMN HATE HE IS RECEIVING, GONNA BE HONEST, I CANT BLAME HIM, I'D DO THE SAME SHIT! DONT ADD MORE HATE IF HES TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM IT, LIKE FFS!

LEAVE ASHTON ALONE! HE DIDNT DO NOTHING TO YOU!

( if you're from another place, let it be known that New York fans are the rudest fans you can ever meet, I grew up in this hellhole and I have to survive 5-6 more years of this. You may be from someone that is also a rude place but no, New York is the only hated place in the world and I can't blame people for hating New York, it's disgusting, I wanna move. )

-

Number Two: Parents.

I'm sorry but why do parents have to be so rude?

Like yes, their kids are rude as well but that's because we grew up with them, so obviously if they're rude, we will be rude ( depends on who your parents our )

I literally have to deal with bullshit with my mom everyday and you wouldn't believe how many times how many times I would cry in my room.

If we're ever texting and I put an "lol" at something you say that's funny, just letting you know, I'm either laughing away my pain or I'm actually laughing ( I let out little chuckles and crack a smile sometimes )

I get called a lot of things by my mom, things that she also is as well (: ( see? I learn my rudeness from my mom, so blame my mom that I'm very rude, my dad tries to teach me how to be a nice kid but my mom apparently never lets that happen )

I'm sorry but parents are teaching us the importance of life but they probably haven't been taught how to respect your kids opinions and not call them names.

-

Number Three: Not a lot of people getting attention.

You know bands, girl/boy bands, and singers, people target the people that are either the most sensitive or are really not notice a lot by people.

( I'm naming singers, bands, boy/girl bands that I like/love, or know )

Let me name some:

One Direction: Liam ( psh, still don't understand how he's not noticed enough, he's a fucking puppy, like damn, he has done a lot of stuff for people and they still don't notice him )

5SOS: Calum and Ashton ( Ashton is sensitive and Calum is not noticed a lot by their fans )

Little Mix: Leigh-Anne ( I still don't understand how she's not noticed by a lot of people, she's a fucking sweetheart )

Fifth Harmony: Ally Or Normani ( I actually have no idea who's the one that doesn't get noticed a lot but I think it's one of those two )

All Time Low: Zack and Rian ( it pisses me off that people mostly knows Jack and Alex, like there are other members too )

Hey Violet: Miranda ( she's a Macaroni and Cheese enthusiast and loves Chocolate, I know I'm a Nia girl but I'm also a Miranda girl so... I'm a Niranda girl )

Time for the singers:

Melanie Martinez: She is getting noticed a lot each day but people don't like her because of her gapped tooth ( which is stupid to not like her on, she looks cute with it and if she fixed her teeth, her voice will change, so I like that gap tooth (: )

Halsey: Okay the only reason people know her is because she wrote the Haylor song ( I watched that an hour ago and I started laughing so hard, omg ) and that she's friends with 5SOS ( I didn't even know she was friends with 5SOS after I started getting obsessed over her, I found out she was friends with them like a month ago, not lying )

( I don't know more people ): fuck, I'm sorry )

But yeah, people really don't pay attention to them enough and they should really start getting more attention tbh.

Now here's a list of people who get noticed a lot.

One Direction: Harry ( ... I'm still speechless that he gets noticed the most )

5SOS: Luke ( OKAY JUST BECAUSE LUKE STARTED THE FUCKING BAND DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO NOTICE HIM THE MOST, IF YOURE A LUKE GIRL AND YOU DIDNT KNOW 5SOS LIKE A YEAR OR TWO AFTER THEY WERE FORMED, THEN THIS PART IS DIRECTED TO THE PEOPLE THAT KNEW 5SOS WHEN THEY FORMED )

Little Mix: Perrie ( she may get the most hate but she also gets most attention :/ I'm a Perrie girl but I also pay attention to the other girls as well, they're important too )

Fifth Harmony : Camila ( this fucking pisses me off 'cause I may not be a Harmonizer anymore but Camila gets a lot of notice, like doesn't Camila have like 2M followers on Instagram and Normani ( before she hit 1M ) had like 890K followers? ( correct me if I'm wrong, I get information from my friends ) )

All Time Low: Jack ( I would put Alex as well but it's mostly Jack :/ I actually knew ATL before 5SOS were in my life so like.... And some people only know 5SOS because of 1D and Jack, like no, please disappear, I knew 5SOS from YouTube with their Try Hard video, Jack did not introduce them to me, neither did 1D, they introduced theirselves to me. )

Hey Violet: Nia ( like I said before, I may be a Nia girl but she is noticed too much :/ like she hit 100k followers on Twitter while Miranda, Casey, and Rena were still around 90K followers )

-

OKAY! MY RANTS ARE DONE, THIS RANT IS AROUND 1.2K
WORDS AND IM PROUD OF THAT!

I HOPE YOU AGREE WITH SOME OF THESE RANTS! BYEEEE!

( I'm happy because I might meet HV tomorrow at their acoustic hangout and my concert isn't even tomorrow so like I'm squealing )

( and someone please help the 5SOS FAM, we were bored so they decided to trend #FreeMyHomieCalum 😂😂 we aren't Directioners, 5SOS fam 😂😂 like what? )