The Drama

As Dakota came back in the room with his new clothes on and someone starts knocking on the door. You go to answer the door but Chris beats you to it. He opens the door and it's Chase.

Chris: Bae, who is this nigga at the door?

He says looking Chase up and down.

You: What do you mea...(Pause) What are you doing here Chase?

Chris: You know this dude?

Chase: Yeah she knows me. We used to date.. Until she dumped me earlier today.

You: Chase. I thought I told you to drop it. Why would you come to my house starting all this drama?

Chase: I came to see your (cough cough) family you told me about.

Chris: (Pulls out a gun) Dawg you got 5 seconds to turn around and go back to where you came from.

You: Babe. Not in front of Kota. Can we take this outside please?

You and the guys walk outside.

You: Now baby, put the gun away.

Chris: OK but i wanna know whats going on.

Chase: I'll tell you what's going on. Me and YN were having a great relashonship until you came back and ruined eveything.

Chris: You wanna go? Aint nobody stopping your punk as (GCO)

You: Bae don't. Please. Not for me. For Kota. He needs you in his life and you just got back. And as for you Chase. Give me your phone.

He gives you his phone and you go throw it looking at his contacts. You delete your number and search throw his pictures. He has pictures of you and Dakota at the park and you dropping Kota of at daycare. Chris peeks at the phone and goes straight ghetto.

Chris: YOU BEEN SPYING ON MY GIRL?

Chase: I don't know how to answer that.

Chris: YN please let me bust a cap in this nigga. I promise it will only take 3 seconds.

You: No Chris calm down. Go in the house and check on Dakota.

You look as if you were scared for your life.

Chase: Now you wanna talk about this. After you left me at the table where we could have had a full blown conversation in private.

You: You know what Chase. You're lucky I don't call the cops on your sorry behind. Why in the world would you spy on me and my child. Knowing I would have a problem with it.

Chase: I just want everything between us to be alright. I want you to be in my life. (Pulls out a wedding ring)

As soon as you see Chase pull out the ring Chris walks out the house and shoots Chase in the shoulder. All the neighbors came outside and called the cops.

You: CHRIS I TOLD YOU NOT TO.

Chris: I'm sorry. He was gonna take you away from me and i couldn't let that happen.

You: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT'S ALRIGHT GOING AROUND SHOOTING PEOPLE NOW A DAYS.( You yell crying you heart out)

Chris: Did you have feelings for the guy?

DEAD SILENCE