The Visit

As you walk in the room you see Chase laying in his hospital bed. Still looking sexy as ever.

You: Hey, I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now but I had to come see how you were doing before I left. I'm so sorry about Chris.

Chase: It's cool. If(GCO)

You: No it's not cool. He shot you, and your in the hospital. How can say it's cool?

Chase: YN, I understand how he feels. I know where he's coming from. You are a amazing girl and losing you is a shot in the the shoulder it's self. Now back to what I was doing before I got shot. I was gonna ask you to marry me.

You: Chase, I told you I'm have my own family to take care of. I'm sorry but I can't marry you. Now give me your phone again.

Chase: Fine. ( Hands you his phone)

You:(Going through his phone to look for your information)

Your contact name: Baby

Your contact Icon (Picture): You and Chase's first time seeing eachother

Your contact adress:( Where ever you live)

You know something isn't right so you go through his pictures. All the pictures you saw of you and Dakota are still there. You delete the pictures.

You: Chase, the pictures of my son and I need to stop. Would you like to explain why these pictures exsist in the first place.

Chase:(sigh) OK. I really love you and I couldn't stay away. So I stalked you and your son. When Chris came back I knew it was gonna affect our relationship so I was trying to think of something but it was too late. You already felt for him. I could see it in your eyes when you invited me to starbucks.

You: CHASE, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.(a tear rolled down your face) I was gonna consider talking to Chris about our relationship but you decided to take manners into your own hands. Well since you feel like such a boss, I hope you have fun trying to fix this mess by yourself.

You walk towards the door and glare at Chase one more time. Hoping that would be the last time you ever see him again.