He's Outta His Mind

~A Week Later~

Chase has been treating you like the love of his life and you show no emotion towards him what so ever. Now you know your way around the house but never seen an exit. Chase leaves for work during the day but you never seen where he goes. Who've been throwing up lately and haven't been yourself. As of now, you two are in the living room watching Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.

Chase: The Corpse Bride is so beautiful.

You say nothing and continue to watch the movie.

Chase: Don't you agree?

You still say nothing.

Chase: DAMMIT YN I'M TALKING TO YOU!

You: What do you want?

Chase: I said the corpse bride is pretty. Dontcha think?

You: No. She's ugly and ragity and needs to leave Victoria's man alone.

Chase: NO. VICTORIA NEEDS TO KILL HER SELF AND LET THE BRIDE AND VICTOR BE TOGETHER!

You: What ever you say.

You continue to watch the movie until you get this awkward feeling like someone's staring at you. You look at Chase who is staring at you hard and not saying a word.

You: May I help you.

Chase: No. It's just that you're really pretty and I like to see your face.

You: Hmm ok.

Chase: Hey YN?

You: Yes Chase?

Chase: Do you love me?

You: No Chase.

Chase: Why not?

You: Because you tried to destroy my family, kidnapped me, tied me up, and raped me. Does that answer your question.

Chase: You act like you didn't like it.

You: Nigga who in their right mind would want somebody to rape them. I might be pregnant. I didn't ask for this. I'm not ready for a child right now.

You start to cry and he gets up from his couch and rock you in his arms.

You: Get off of me!

You yell as you beat on his chest, breaking free and running to your room, slamming the door, locking it behind you. "How dare he have the audacity to think everything is okay?" You think to yourself. You get up and run to the bathroom and throw up. This just isn't right. You brush your teeth and walk back to your bed. Just as you're about to lay down the room door swings open.

You: What the fuck is wr--

Chase: Shut up!!! Did you call the cops?

You: How am I gonna call the cops if you're holding me hostage with no type of communication device what so ever?

You snap back at him laying in bed.

Chase: Get yo ass up! The cops are outside and we gotta go.

You: No. I'm staying.

He pulls out a gun.

Chase: NOW!

He drags you out the room by your arms and you try to break loose. You get loose and try to run but he grabs your hair and pulls you towards him and you resist.

Chase: Please stop fighting me or I'll have to use my friend.

He says with a sincere sparkle in his eye. He's out of his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Short but please comment or vote so I know you're reading. Any suggestions? Inbox me.

~Lauren